𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 down the stairs holding arms

𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 down the stairs holding arms. I had convinced Bella that going to the dance would be a good experience. She agreed to go because her friends were so now she's here.

We walked down and Ash was snapping pictures, "Ash! Stop being a mom!" I scolded him. He ignored me deciding to still take pictures.

I looked at Edward and smiled. I looked down and my shiny dress, "don't look at my cast. I'll leave you high and dry." I told him.

He held his hands up in defense. "You look beautiful, girls," Dad said to us. He was still really mad at me. I was grounded for life. Well, 2 weeks which already passed so I'm good now.

But things got better with us. He's forgiven me and I forgave myself so we're much better.

"I'll take care of them, Chief Swan." Edward held my hand.

Dad looked at me, "I heard that before," I glared and he smiled. "Have fun. You too, Bells. If Elle comes back telling me you sat the whole time I'm making you go out all next week."

Bella rolled her eyes, "fine, dad." I laughed as dad held the door for us.

"I put pepper spray in both your bags'. You girls look beautiful," dad called after us. I waved smiling to the car.

We got to the school. One of Bella's friends, Angela, I believe is her name met with her taking her inside.

Edward let me sit, "I'll be right back." He said and I nodded. I looked around the lot watching everyone enter. "Star!"

I turned my head to see the long-haired boy. "Jakey! Hi! What're you? Crashing the prom? So sophomore-y of you," I smiled.

"You're a sophomore," he pointed out. I rolled my eyes. "Okay and? What's up?" I nudged his shoulder.

"My dad paid me $20 to talk to you," he smiled.

"Wow. Talk about buying a girl a drink first. Let's hear it." I tabbed my exposed thigh.

"Just don't get mad. He wants you to break up with your boyfriend. It's just he said and I quote 'we'll be watching you." He made air quotes.

I nodded with a laugh, "okay...tell Uncle Billy I said I think it's time to talk to the loony bin. Thanks, Jake. Oh, he better pay up or no more of my flat screen," I held my hands out.

Jake stood and tried helping me. Edward came back just in time. "Jacob. I'll take it from here," Edward held my hand. I looked between the boys confused...okay then.