𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦

𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦. Emmett and Jasper weren't at our light, none of them were in class, or at lunch.

They weren't here.

I wanted to ask questions and I wanted to get an answer but I also didn't because a part of me already knew the answer.

To pass the time, after school I went down to the reservation to see Jake as I promised.

"Hey!"

He smiled, jumping up. "Dude! Don't scare me like that. Why are you here?"

I furrowed my eyebrows walking into the garage. Jake was fixing up a motorcycle, it looked basically done.

"Because I told you I was coming. What are you doing?" I sat down, crossing my legs. I needed him to talk so that I could forget what I needed to forget.

Jake stood up and looked at the motorcycle. "Fixing up your ride," I nodded before my eyes went wide. Your? "This is all yours."

I stayed with Jake until almost six before I left. Jake just had to make sure the brakes were working fine before he actually gave it to me.

Dad might not like it though.

I pulled into my driveway. I got out of my car and froze when I saw him standing in front of my house.

I left my stuff in the car before getting out to walk to him. "Hey..." I know something's wrong. He doesn't disappear like this, especially with his entire family with him.

"Come take a walk with me," He nodded his head to the side. I sighed and followed him into the crowded trees. We walked for about 5 minutes before we stopped.

He turned around, his eyes not meeting mine once. "We have to leave Forks," he said.

Okay... "why?" I asked and he finally looked at me. His eyes were so dark. I miss his shiny golden eyes. "Carlisle's supposed to be 10 years older than he looks. People are starting to notice."

I nodded, "okay."

"Okay?"

"You're coming back, right? I mean it's not like I can't catch a flight every weekend," I shrugged trying to ignore the look on his face.

"Elle..." Elle. Ouch. He never calls me anything other than my full name. Ever.

I pushed my hair back, shaking my head. "Don't," I whispered. "You're leaving because of what happened with Jasper. It was nothing okay? I'm fine."