TURNING POINT OF LIFE

2019,

India,mumbai, N.H.V high school

In the principal's office, the morning light filtered through the windows, casting a serene glow over the room. The principal, seated comfortably behind his large oak desk, looked up at the class teacher who stood across from him, her posture reflecting both anticipation and pride.

"So today marks the first day of high school for this year's students," the principal remarked, his voice conveying a mix of enthusiasm and responsibility.

"Yes, sir," the teacher replied with a nod. "This time, we have an exceptionally talented group. These children are sure to enhance our school's reputation in the future."

Moments later, the school bell rang, signaling the beginning of the day. Eager footsteps echoed through the hallways as students poured into the building, their faces bright with the excitement of their first day. The corridors buzzed with the lively chatter and laughter of young minds ready to embark on a new academic journey.

At 10:20 A.M., during the lunch break, two high school friends, Akshay and Raj, found themselves deep in conversation amidst the bustling cafeteria.

"Hey, Raj, what do you think of the first day?" Akshay inquired, eager to hear his friend's impressions.

Raj let out a heavy sigh, his shoulders slumping slightly. "Ahhh! This is not what I was expecting. I got excited for nothing. I thought there would be some beauties in my class, but the girls are just not very attractive."

A wide grin spread across Akshay's face, revealing a row of gleaming teeth as he chuckled at his friend's dismay. "Hahaha! I guess I'm the lucky one this time. I got two pretty girls in my class."

Raj's interest piqued, he quickly asked, "Ummm... Akshay, speaking of beauties, who's that pretty girl with short hair? And why is she eating with a bunch of boys? Doesn't she have any girlfriends?"

The person Raj referred to was not a girl, however, but a boy with delicate features that could easily be mistaken for those of a young woman. He had beautiful black eyes that sparkled with a kind of gentle warmth and short hair that was slightly longer than what was typical for boys, giving him a distinctly androgynous look.

Standing about 5.6 feet tall, he carried himself with an ease and grace that, combined with his pretty features, made him more striking than the average girl. This boy, surrounded by a group of male friends, laughed and chatted, seemingly oblivious to the curious glances he attracted from others in the room.

His presence blended a soft masculinity with an almost poetic form of beauty, making him a standout figure in the crowded cafeteria.

Akshay struggled to suppress a burgeoning laugh as he watched Raj's confusion unfold, his cheeks reddening with the effort. With a playful smirk, he finally let out a burst of laughter.

"Hahaha! Bro, you were totally deceived too, right?"

Raj's brow furrowed in confusion, and he scratched his head, his expression turning into a puzzled frown. "What do you mean deceived?"

Still chuckling, Akshay wiped a tear from his eye before revealing the truth. "His name is Asta Kugarasi. He's actually in my class."

Raj's eyes widened in shock, his mouth hanging open slightly as the realization hit him. "What the... He? Is she a boy?"

"Yeah, man! He just looks incredibly pretty, doesn't he? You should have seen your face!" Akshay continued to laugh, thoroughly amused by his friend's mistake.  

Raj, now half-embarrassed and half-amused, managed a sheepish grin. "Man, I thought I had an eye for these things. I can't believe I thought he was a girl!"