ENTRANCE CEREMONY

They came out of the palace, and in front of them was a horse carriage. However, instead of a horse, there was a mix of a creature, part horse and part dragon.

"Wohh, what is this creature? A dragon?" Aoto inquired.

"No, hero-sama, it is an earth-type wyvern. It is a lesser species of dragons, mostly used for carriages, and some wyverns can fly too," Care explained.

"That's so cool, this is what we call an actual fantasy," Aoto remarked, clearly impressed.

They all boarded the carriage, and it started moving. Its speed was faster than a horse's, but not as speedy as a car or motorbike.

"Since we are already in the royal capital, it'll take less than two hours to arrive at the hero academy," Care informed them.

"Hey, Care-san, are you a student also?" Scarlett asked.

"No, I already graduated, and my future is already decided that I have to join a hero's party in the future," Care replied.

'Aww man, she's already ready to join the harem. What a dedicated lady,' Scarlett thought inwordly.

"So... what are you, a summoner? Since you summoned us from the otherworld," Aoto inquired.

"Of course not. I am a healer. I was excellent at healing magic from when I was a child," Care answered."

They continued their chatting and They didn't even realize that They reached the academy.

"We have arrived at The hero academy."

they got out of that carriage and As they entered the hero academy towering spires adorned with intricate carvings greeted them. The academy's structure, a blend of majestic Gothic architecture and whimsical elements, seemed to dance in harmony with the surrounding enchanted forest.

Massive oak doors swung open to reveal vast halls or you can say that ground for duels and practice fights and training.Sunlight streamed through stained glass windows, casting colorful patterns across marble floors polished to a mirror-like sheen.

A giant library of the academy whispered tales of heroes past and present, tales of legendary battles and ancient spells, normal spells almost every knowledge of the world.

There were already many 2nd year students walking, training and studing.  Some of them chatting to each other, giving an normal highschool vibe.

As they entered the main hall where the entrance ceremony was about to happen, Clare stopped them, saying, "It's not time to go yet."

"Why?" Aoto inquired.

"What do you mean why? You are most likely be the future hero, so you're going to be the first year's representative," Clare explained.

"Me? Class representative? Hell nah! Being monitor is a pain in the ass," Aoto protested, shaking his head faster than light speed.

Egnoring his words Clare continued,"Yes, one more thing, don't use such a third-rate way of speaking. Try speaking more like a noble person because you have to give a speech too," Clare advised.

"What speech? I've never given a speech in my life," Aoto exclaimed.

"Don't worry, there are two other representatives too. Just listen to them, and when your turn comes, just speak something similar to them. In the end, just say you are the strongest and think before challenging you so you can make a tough impression in the academy. Easy-peasy, right?"Clare reassured.

"Fighting demon lord is way easier than this," Aoto murmured to himself with a half-dead look.

"Don't worry, man, you were good at studying, right? Just try remembering key words from them,"Scarlett started giving him a motivational speech.