FALSE ACCUSATION

Irish extended her hand towards Asta, her voice filled with sincerity and vulnerability. "I love you, Nova-san," she confessed, her words echoing amidst the stunned silence of their surroundings.

"Will you marry me?"

Scarlett's face remained completely impassive, their expression resembling that of a poker player holding a winning hand. "I absolutely agree," they replied calmly.

Tears welled up in Irish's eyes, threatening to spill over. "I–I knew it, you wouldn't accept me," she murmured, her voice heavy with doubt.

But suddenly, a realization hit her. "Wait–What? Did you just agree?"

"Yeah, Well I was about to propose you but it become kinda good thing that you confessed to me."

As Scarlett nodded in agreement with her poker face, whispers began to circulate among the surrounding crowd.

"Did she just propose to a demon, and a succubus at that?, What's more shocking is that they both are females!"

"That's not the main point, idiot. The main point is, Ms. Nova agreed to her proposal."

"If I knew beforehand, I should have confessed to her."

More discriminatory whispers spread through the audience, the idea of making a demon their concubine seemingly less shocking but marrying a high-ranking succubus, especially when both parties were female is like a breaking a taboo.

Irish, frustrated, questioned Scarlett, "Why is your face like that, Nova-san? Are you really saying yes to my proposal?"

Scarlett returned their face to normal from the poker expression. "Oh! It happens when I suddenly become very, very happy or very sad."

"You don't believe me, Irish?"

'Irish? This is the first time Nova-san said my name. Every fiber of my body is telling me to say that I believe her, but I instinctively know what she's going to do to make me believe her.'

With a hint of hesitation, her words just above a whisper, "Make me believe you, Nova-san."

A mischievous smile spread across Scarlett's face as she touched Irish's cheeks with both of her hands and made her stand up.

"Call me 'Scarlett' from now on," she declared, her voice filled with determination. As she spoke, Scarlett kissed Irish passionately, sealing their newfound connection with a promise of love and acceptance.

As the Scarlett and Irish shared a deep, passionate kiss in front of everyone, their tongues melting together in a heated exchange, a rush of sensations flooded the Irish's mind.

In that moment, her inner thoughts raced, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt an electric connection with the Scarlett, a primal desire igniting within her. Images of their shared moments flashed before her eyes, mingling with the intoxicating taste of his lips.

Amidst the whirlwind of emotions, she found herself surrendering to the kiss, losing herself in the intensity of their embrace. Her thoughts scattered like petals in the wind, consumed by the fiery passion enveloping them both.

As the kiss lingered, whispers rippled through the surrounding audience.

"Did you see that? That succubus wasn't kidding, She really kissed her!"

"Isn't she a from a noble family? Why's she doing such a shameless act, without worrying about her family?"

"Yeah I can't believe it, it must that succubus's doing!"

"Imagine being bold enough to kiss like that in front of everyone, Utterly shameless!."

The whispers buzzed with curiosity, judgment, and awe, as the unconventional couple's display of affection sparked a mixture of reactions among the onlookers.