NOVA FAMILIA

As the villagers, newly strengthened by Scarlett's blessings, gathered around the cleared area, they organized the resources that Scarlett had created with her magic. The men, now boasting impressive muscles, lifted and sorted the trees Scarlett had cut down the previous day to make space for new shelters.

They divided their tasks methodically. First, they processed the tree trunks, cutting them into planks. These wood planks were crucial for their main project—building new houses. The leaves, they decided, could be used for crafting clothes or, if that proved too difficult, they would serve as kindling for fires. Lastly, the remaining parts of the tree trunks were set aside for making bonfires and other necessary items.

However, a significant challenge presented itself: none of the villagers had carpentry skills, which made the task of constructing wooden houses seem daunting, if not impossible. Recognizing the gap in their capabilities, Scarlett knew she had to take action.

Reluctantly, she concluded that the only solution was to seek help from the human realm. Given the history and tensions between humans and demons, persuading humans to venture into the demon realm was unlikely. Scarlett prepared herself for the difficult task ahead—she might have to use force to bring skilled workers to their village. Her resolve hardened as she planned her next steps, knowing that the well-being and progress of her village depended on her success.

Scarlett stood in the center of the gathering, her voice echoing confidently as she addressed her villagers. "Everyone, please listen," she called out, her presence commanding the attention of all those present. The villagers, filled with anticipation, quickly formed a circle around her, their faces alight with curiosity and excitement.

"Today marks a new beginning for us," Scarlett continued, her gaze sweeping over the crowd. "It's time our village had a name—a name that signifies our strength and unity. Though it may change as we grow and prosper, let it stand as a symbol of our current spirit."

Murmurs of approval rippled through the crowd, everyone eager to hear the name that would define their collective identity.

"I have chosen to name our village 'Dreadhaven'," Scarlett declared, her voice resonant. The name hung in the air, powerful and evocative.

Instantly, a cheer erupted from the villagers. The name resonated deeply with them, embodying a mix of menace and sanctuary. 'Dread', means fear or terror and 'haven' means a place of safety. The names contains that whoever will try to attack this village or villager will meet the wrath of it's ruler Scarlett Nova, Coupled with 'haven', a promise of protection and safety of villagers under Scarlett's leadership.

"From now on," Scarlett said, her voice firm, yet filled with warmth, "Dreadhaven will be our fortress, a place where each of us, regardless of our past or nature, can find safety and peace. As your leader, I vow to protect this haven with all the power at my disposal."

The villagers, moved by her words, responded with renewed enthusiasm, their cheers filling the air. They felt a renewed sense of pride and belonging, ready to face the challenges ahead with their newfound identity as citizens of Dreadhaven.

Scarlett raised her hand to quiet the crowd, her voice carrying clearly over their cheers. "I'm not done yet!" she announced, ensuring she had everyone's undivided attention once more.

"Since all of you have entrusted your souls to me, we have forged a bond stronger than any typical alliance. Thus, I've decided that all citizens of this village will henceforth be known as the 'Nova Familia'," Scarlett declared, her voice steady and authoritative.

The term "Nova Familia" resonated across the gathering, eliciting a murmur of curiosity and surprise from the villagers.

One of the villagers, an older goblin woman with wise eyes, raised her hand and asked, "Familia? Why not something more common like 'Clan' or 'Group'?"