LEARNING MAGIC

Scarlett's shock and disbelief were evident as she processed the unexpected assessment, her reaction echoing throughout the classroom with a resounding "Ehhhhhhhhhh? What the fuck?"

Zenith, with a composed demeanor,
"Ahem, ahem student scarlett nova, do not use such inappropriate words in front of everyone."

"Now go back to your seat"

Scarlett went back to her seat in a daze, she didn't even though that her affinity in elements turned out to be next to nothing, Aoto was also laughing looking at her but he did not say anything, cuz he knows he'll be beaten to death of he try to say something.

"Now, onto the lesson. Despite some of you coming from esteemed families with prior magical education, we'll start with the basics," Zenith continued.

"Others among you may be completely new to magic. We'll begin in the light sparring room to push your physical limits, helping you tap into your latent mana reserves."

As everyone followed Instructor Zenith towards the sparring room, Scarlett's mind raced with anxiety.

'There's something amiss in this kingdom,' she thought to herself. 'They've kept us in the dark about the kingdom's history. Zenith mentioned that even the goddess couldn't defeat a true dragon, so why does a hero summoned by her possess power comparable to that of a true dragon?'

'And what about Kael Bloodhound? They've concealed details about him and his abilities. Something's definitely suspicious. Well, I'll uncover the truth eventually.'

Upon reaching the sparring room, sturdy training dummies lined the walls, while enchanted braziers cast a warm glow across the polished floor. Weapons racks stood at the ready, and an assortment of magical artifacts adorned the room, hinting at the breadth of training to come.

As everyone entered, Zenith clarified that they weren't there to spar with each other, but rather to push their physical limits.

PLACE : ROYAL PALACE OF DARWITZ

The King of Darwitz sat alone on his imposing throne in the vast hall, anticipation hanging heavy in the air. As the doors creaked open, a figure entered, breaking the silence.

"My Liege, I apologize for my tardiness. Circumstances delayed my arrival," spoke Clare, the saintess.

"Did you carry out my instructions?" the King inquired, his voice weighed down with authority.

"Yes, my liege. I have successfully placed the 9th class seal on Scarlett Nova," Clare replied.

"Excellent. I trust you weren't considering protecting her?" the King questioned sharply.

"Of course not, my liege. Upon laying eyes on her, I discerned her as an exceedingly dangerous individual. Her power rivals that of an awakened demon king," Clare affirmed.

"And the second task?" the King pressed.

"Yes, my liege. However, assembling an army of seasoned adventurers, high elves, and fighters from various species will require at least two and a half months," Clare reported.

"Two and a half months? What if she were to acquire numerous magical abilities and skills during that time, becoming unstoppable?" the King voiced his concern.

"Fear not, my liege. This is precisely why I placed a seal on her. Scarlett Nova believes she controls the seal I placed, but she remains unaware that, for one hour, we can nullify all her skills, limiting her mana usage to a mere 1%," Clare explained confidently.

"After 2 months we just have to get her out of the kingdom somehow, and we will able to kill that filthy succubus." Clare Unlike her clam and charming expression, she has a truly evil mischievous smile on her face.