RECRUITMENT COMPLETE

Scarlett's demand resonated powerfully through the throne room, "I want the failed hero, Yumi Yamamoto."

Yumi, who had been summoned along with her classmates, had not received the goddess's blessings nor did she possess any significant offensive or defensive skills. To the Kingdom of Gwarga, she was essentially a hero with no potential—a liability they were keen to discard.

The king's face lit up with a relieved smile at Scarlett's request. "Of course, Your Excellency! You can take her," he agreed eagerly, viewing the demand more as a favor than a punishment.

Scarlett mused to herself with a smirk, "Is that it? I just stormed a palace, toppled a king, and here he is, groveling at my feet, handing over what I want without a second thought. Where's the drama? Where's the epic showdown?"

She chuckled inwardly, "Are humans really this feeble? Or is it just that this kingdom is particularly weak? I mean, I was nearly done for in Darwitz because they prepaid a fucking army to put up a fight. Maybe I should have given them a heads-up before arriving, it's my fault that I bumped into them without even giving them any time to prepare.

Her thoughts were a mix of amusement and slight disappointment at the lack of challenge, making light of the situation in her characteristic, irreverent style.

Scarlett, observing the king's swift compliance, decided to push her demands further. "I'm not done yet," she declared authoritatively.

She produced a piece of paper from her spatial inventory and handed it over to the king. The list detailed specific needs: a selection of carpenters, laborers, and various types of equipment. Scarlett wasn't interested in having these workers build her village; she wanted them to teach the villagers the necessary skills.

This was all part of her plan to foster independence among the villagers. The list also included seeds for different agricultural products—fruits and vegetables—but notably, it did not request food supplies directly but the 'Seeds of fruits and vegetables'. Her intention was clear: empower the villagers to sustain themselves.

The king, perplexed by such practical and long-term demands, hesitated, his fear palpable. "It will be quite difficult to gather all these resources and people immediately."

Anticipating potential delays or excuses, Scarlett presented a crystal ball and placed a distinct mark on the king's neck—a red pentagram. "This is the 'Ouroboros Mark.' You have twenty-four hours to gather everything on this list and use this crystal to teleport them to the coordinates I've provided. Fail, and your head will explode," she explained with chilling calmness.

The king, his hands trembling as he clutched the crystal ball, nodded vigorously. "Yes, Your Excellency, everything will be sent within twenty-four hours."

Scarlett's stern approach ensured swift action, leaving no room for negotiation or delay, emphasizing her resolve to see her plans for the village come to fruition efficiently.

As Scarlett prepared to leave the throne room, a noble stepped forward and handed the king a letter. Swiftly, the king stamped it with the royal seal and passed it to Scarlett. "This is the official order stating that Now Yumi Yamamoto is now belongs to you , and you are authorized to act freely without hindrance," he explained, his voice tinged with a mixture of fear and relief.

Accepting the letter, Scarlett removed the 'Fire  barrier' that had sealed the palace, signaling her readiness to depart. As she rose and walked toward the exit, those gathered in the throne room exhaled deeply, their relief palpable, as if they had narrowly escaped a catastrophic event.

Just as Scarlett reached the palace gates, a striking figure entered. He sported golden-black hair and wore a shimmering golden armor. His presence was commanding, and in his grip, he held an wierd golden sword. How should I describe it?, It's as if, Unlike any typical weapon, this sword seemed to possess its own life force, resonating with an energy that Scarlett sensed as an 'Ego Sword.' However, the man seemed uninterested in Scarlett or so to say he thinked that Scarlett was a human and leaving the throne room because the barrier has been removed, So he ignored her focusing instead on his own purpose within the palace.