NTR KING

Her face turned to aoto and after seeing his face she realise that he too realise that one behind all of the bullying is this red hair girl.

'Yep! Now I don't even need to do something.'

This girl gonna get fucked !

Despite knowing Aoto's penchant for outrageous behavior, I braced myself for a storm of indignation. Yet, to my surprise, his response was eerily calm.

"Aren't you Chiyoko's girlfriend? What's your name?" he inquired, his voice devoid of anger or hostility.

In contrast, the girl, Aisha Ashtar, replied boldly, her arrogance shining through. "I'm Aisha Ashtar."

Aoto's smile remained undeterred as he continued with disarming calmness. "Ohh, what a nice name, you lady. But could you explain to me why you spilled all of your food on my friend here?"

Her response was swift, a dismissive attempt to brush off the incident as an accident. "Huh? I said it was an accident."

With a serene smile, Aoto simply nodded. "Okay, I understand. You can go now. Goodbye."

As Aisha left the room, her smile seemingly victorious, Aoto waved her off with a pleasant demeanor, his smile never faltering until she was out of sight.

Scarlett watched in shock, bewildered by Aoto's seemingly nonchalant response. 'What the hell? Why didn't he do anything? Is he not noticed?'

But as he observed Aoto's expression, a flicker of understanding dawned. Despite his calm facade, Aoto's demeanor hinted at a deeper plan brewing beneath the surface—a plan that Asta could only speculate about.

I used clean magic to clean my self and even after lunch break ended, my mind remained consumed by thoughts of what Aoto might have in store for Aisha. Even after the lunch break had ended, I found myself preoccupied, unable to shake the anticipation of what was to come.

Just as today's lectures ended,I hurried out of the classroom, my footsteps echoing through as I made my way back to my dorm room. But as I traversed the familiar path, snippets of conversation caught my attention, drawing me to a halt.

"Hey Lisha, did you hear? Today, for class cleaning, Hero Aoto and Aisha were alone in the classroom. You know what that means, right?"

"Nah, Aisha is Hero Chiyoko's girlfriend. They're probably just cleaning, nothing more."

Gasping in shock, I took a step back, disbelief coursing through my veins. "What the? Aoto and Aisha alone?" I muttered to myself, my mind racing with a newfound sense of urgency.

Without a moment's hesitation, I pivoted on my heels, abandoning my original destination as I raced back towards the classroom.

IN THE CLASSROOM :

Aisha's facade of confidence crumbled as Aoto's words cut through the air with a menacing grin on his face. Tremors of fear rippled through her body as he spoke.

"You know what I mean, right?" Aoto's voice held a hint of threat as he confronted her. "You bullied my companion like slave by manipulating others.

"What if Chiyoko finds out that his girlfriend is bullying someone? He would be deeply disappointed in you."

Aisha's bravado evaporated, replaced by a tremulous voice as she stammered, "What do you want, to shut your mouth?"

A sinister smile stretched across Aoto's face, as if he had been eagerly awaiting this moment. Leaning in close, he brought his lips to her ear, his voice barely above a whisper. "You'll have to sleep with me for one week."