1vs3 BUT STILL OVERPOWERED

NEXT DAY: AT AZURE TEMPEST(FOREST)

At the edge of the forest, all the first-year students gathered, arranged in rows akin to Class-A~Class-B~Class-C formations.

Despite the structured arrangement, all eyes were inevitably drawn to Asta, who stood clad in the same clothes he had purchased the day before, but  his blindfold replacing his purple glasses.

'I used to be one of them, admiring pretty girls. So, I can kinda relate,' she remarked, acknowledging the gaze directed towards her.

Considering his audience, Scarlett's pondered, 'Perhaps, as a fellow man, I should cater to their desires.'

With a mischievous grin, Scarlett turned to face the assembled boys, striking an enticing erotic pose before playfully blowing a  flying kiss in their direction.

The sight left every heart in the vicinity aflutter, Scarlett's actions eliciting an undeniable. 'Hahaha! How was that? I don't even need to ask; their eyes tell me everything,' she chuckled confidently.

'But I won't be doing that again,' she added, with a hint of finality.

Surveying the landscape ahead, Scarlett's attention shifted. "They said the competition would take place in a mid-large forest, but what the hell is this?, It's fucking big as Amazon."

As the anticipation swirled among the students, Professor Peneer Breathwate's voice cut through the air, commanding attention.

"Now, each team will enter the forest individually, with a three-minute gap between each entry, heading in different directions. Once all teams have entered, the competition will commence," he declared, setting the stage for the challenge ahead.

"And one final note," he continued, "the competition period will last two and a half hours. So, give it your all in your quest to find the ruin stone."

Scarlett's expression was a mix of curiosity and excitement as she absorbed the instructions. "So, there will be monsters inside the forest too," she thinked aloud, her excitement palpable. "They've never taken me monster hunting before, so this will be my first time. Finally, I'll get to see monsters in real life."

With determined resolve, each team began to enter the forest one by one, their determination to emerge victorious evident in their every step.

As Scarlett and her team ventured into the forest, Aoto proposed a strategic suggestion. "How about we split up and go in different directions? It'll help us cover more ground faster."

Princess readily agreed, adding, "Yes, let's do that. But who will go where?"

Aoto, asserting his rationale, replied, "Since Nova and I are the strongest ones here, I'll head left, and Nova will go straight. The three of you can go right as a group."

However, Princess interjected with a touch of aggression, "Why can't I go alone? I'm stronger than Nova-san."

Aoto, puzzled, questioned her assertion. "How so?"

Confidently, Princess explained, "Nova-san, you have a talent for fire magic, right? Try burning me with fire."

Their confusion turned to shock as Scarlett attempted to ignite Princess with her fire magic, only to find that nothing happened. Scarlett, visibly surprised, questioned, "How?"

Princess elaborated, revealing her protection bracelet's ability to resist intermediate-level magic from every element. "I have a bracelet with intermediate-level magic protection from every element.

"You have a lot of mana but no talent, without affinity the tempreture of your fire will not go up. Someone with even a little protection from fire can't be harmed by you."