|Christmas Announcement and 2021|

Good day all Dual here with new announcements!

Where do I start... I have a lot to tell you, readers, let me see...

I will start with this story, don't worry I will not stop uploading chapters or just delete it, not for now.

Alright so, It's been a while since I upload the first chapter of this story, I couldn't help to observe that during the months the story received a lot of support and definitely a huge amount of lectures!

Without mention that I enter the top 1 of the tag #Glory!

//Just saying, but I'm not longer in the top 1 D://

I mean for most people 7.5k lectures wouldn't be soooo much, but from my point of view is like the best thing that happened to me, better say I don't even expect that I would receive a single lecture without mention that English is not my main language.

//Yes I'm quite a negative person :(//

Alright, enough of the thanks and that stuff...

So about the story, I'm planning to expand more the lore of the fanfic that's why I would start uploading long chapters with more content and description, I'm also changing my style of writing to one more simple and not to mention that I would try my best to improve my writing, at the moment, I'm trying to focus on my two stories especially in this one.

I have been writing quite a lot these days, especially in two chapters that I planned to be my best creations and the ones that would help to lead the story in a good way, or at least that is what I'm planning.

A little spoiler, the chapters will be called:

|The Calm Before The Storm|

And

|The Last Operation|

For the moment, I ain't planning an ending to the story I still have a lot to write and since I'm in love with this game I'm always having new ideas, I'm also thinking of writing chapters that are only focused on the past of our main protagonist!

Since Christmas is getting near I'm not going to be able to update the story, there's no need to explain why.

Here's another spoiler, I will do special chapters about the characters and their relationship with the Commander ;)

I think that's all related to this story, let's keep going now!

About my other story |A Path To A New Life| I don't have much to say since I recently started writing it but! I appreciate the people that go to read the story it means a lot for me <3!

I'm already writing a few chapters for that story, and I'm also going to implement more characters, as I always say just wait...

Those are the announcement for both stories and now let's go into the last thing I want to say, it's more of myself.

You don't need to read this part since it might be boring, you can leave I won't judge you or I'm going to be angry if you do it.

It's been a rough year, wasn't it? for me was one of the worst, I don't usually tell my problems or my situation but during this year I lost people that I love a lot and were really significant to me, one of them was my aunt that passed away during the month of February, that day I wanted to just disappear and my mood and morale were on the ground not to mention that I lost some friends during this last days, it's the worst year, even so, writing this story was the best that happened to me, I found more ways to express myself and I meet amazing people here.

That's right, those people that vote my chapter when I recently upload it are the best!

Anyway, I only hope that 2021 can be at least a better year, I will continue writing and uploading both stories I promise :D!

I don't have anything more to say readers, I hope that you pass a nice Christmas and a fantastic new year with your family!

Your friend Dual wishes you the best!

Always remember to keep a smile on your face 

And remember...

Live With Glory.