|Cold Frontline|

Hey there readers! it's your friendly neighbor EternalCt doing some small announcements before we start.

Yes, I know that this chapter was supposed to be called different and it was going to be the biggest chapter that I have ever written, however, due to the lack of time I decided to cut part of the chapter and upload what I have.

Also, while I was writing this chapter a new event appears in the game, a one with the Northern Parlament involved that brings up a few more ships from the faction, thing that actually makes me want to include them in this chapter.

Being that said during this chapter we will be helping the Northern Parliament against the Sirens!

I hope I'm not the only one who likes a lot the girls from this nation...

Anyway, let's start, shall we?

Warning!
This chapter is one of the longest I have ever written since |Superior Orders|

14850 Words.

Enjoy :).

-----------------------------

This chapter is the continuation of |The Duty Of The Commander|

------------------------------

The days pass as the stay of the Commander in the Sakura Empire was well welcome, he takes the opportunity to spend time with some of the girls and learn more about the sirens, it's was impressive for the Commander the amount of information that the Sakura Empire have about them, although Y/N was supposed to "work" he decided to take a small break to enjoy his visit, after all, it was his last days before returning.

|Sakura Empire Base|

Tuesday 7 P.M

When the sun slowly starts disappearing on the horizon it's truly beautiful the view you can get from different points around the base. The Commander was there standing still and contemplating the sunset that paints all the sky in a deep and calm combination of colors along with the calm breeze that passes through the Commander's face.

It wasn't so soon when he could hear a melody that brings back a lot of memories, he has already heard it before, but it feels like the first time.

Being guided by the sound of the calmly and slow melody, Y/N finds his way through a small path that leads to a big sakura tree where the sound of the melody intensifies.

As it was expected there was someone who was under the sakura tree producing the melody from before, Y/N slowly approach the tree where he finds one of the aircraft carriers from the fifth division, Shoukaku, who was using her flute to bring up those melodies.

A few seconds pass when the current melody comes to an end.

"That was beautiful, Shoukaku, like always" (Y/N)

Y/N does secretly love those melodies coming from Shoukaku, there's something about them that makes every problem to immediately fade away upon hearing them.

"Commander? what an unusual and cute surprise to see you here, hehe~" (Shoukaku)

"I couldn't help to hear your melody in the distance, it always brings me a lot of memories" (Y/N)

"I'm glad that you like it, please take a seat next to me, since you are here we might as well have a little talk"(Shoukaku)

"Sure, sounds great" (Y/N)