|A Small Break|

--------------------------

This wasn't going to be the continuation of the last chapter, however, I do believe it fits better than the other one I have in mind, stay tuned because the next chapter might be pretty interesting to read.

----------------------

This chapter is the continuation of |Cold Frontline|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Some weeks have passed since the successful operation with the Northern Parliament and according to their last reports, things have become more normal around their territory thanks to everyone's help.

There hasn't been any really dangerous Siren activity either in the main base of Azur Lane and even if it seems like good news, Y/N asks everyone to be alert in any case of a surprise attack from the Sirens.

About the Crimson Axis, Queen Elizabeth has been trying to contact once again with their leaders to communicate to them about the new offer of Azur Lane, however, they didn't respond yet, they are probably analyzing the offer.

|Azur Lane Base|

|Commander's Office|

Wednesday 2 P.M

"And that should be the last one!" (Y/N)

Y/N mention proud of himself for completing the paperwork without having to stay all night awake like most of the time.

"Great work, Commander!" (Icarus)

The enthusiastic and kind destroyer from the Royal Navy, Icarus, who was the current Secretary, has been doing an excellent job as well when it comes to organize or deliver any important paper, a thing that actually makes easier the work of the Commander.

"It was thanks to you Icarus, you have been doing a fine job taking care of organizing all this paperwork, I appreciate it a lot" (Y/N)

"I'm glad to hear that!" (Icarus)

"I do believe that both of us deserve a small break from work, why don't you take the rest of the day?" (Y/N)
Y/N suggested, he didn't want her Secretary to overwork with the amount of paperwork that they receive daily, so the idea of giving her a free day, seems reasonable for the Commander.

"Are you sure Commander? You don't need any more help?" (Y/N)

"Please, I insist" (Y/N)

"If you say so, then I will be going, but don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, alright?" (Icarus)

"I will, don't worry" (Y/N)

'Well... time to take a break too...' (Y/N thoughts)

...

'A break... I don't think I'm the type of person that tends to takes breaks not without this amount of paperwork that luckily is finished...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

'Perhaps I can go to walk around the base for a while and see how everyone is doing...' (Y/N's thoughts)

'Is that even a break? Meh... I just want to clear my mind a bit from work at least for today' (Y/N's Thoughts)

Y/N got up from his seat and heads out of the office locking it with a key that he would later put inside of one of his pockets of his uniform just in case.