|The True Reality|

---------------------------

Again, another chapter without the Commander involved except in the last part, I kinda liked the mechanic that I implemented in one of the past chapters so I decided to do it once again.

Enjoy :)!

----------------------------

Three days ago...

----------------------------

|Northern Parliament Territory|

Saturday 8 A.M

|Graf Zepellin Perspective|

The german aircraft carrier was assigned to assist the Scharnhorst fleet during their usual assault upon Azur Lane convoys through some specific routes, since she usually prefers to work alone Graf Zepellin was a little bit in the distance watching the rest do their job while her planes take care of the reconnaissance and warn in any case enemy fleets arrived.

It was certainly boring until she would receive a sudden signal coming from one of the leaders of Iron Blood trying to contact her.

"Friedrich... You don't usually contact me unless it's an emergency, is there anything I should be aware of?" (Graf Zeppelin)

"As a matter of fact, yes, patrol fleets have reported the presence of Sirens around some of our bases" (FDG)

"And? Isn't that normal?" (Graf Zeppelin)

"We did think so until we started receiving emergency signals about Sirens engaging against our naval bases" (FDG)

"Is that so? Any particular reason for that to happen?" (Graf Zeppelin)

"I'm afraid I don't know the reasons or the intentions behind the Sirens, the only thing we can guess is that the next target is our main base, we have lost communication with the different fleets that were in charge of the defense of the minor bases" (FDG)

"If that's the case, shall we suspend the current operation?" (Graf Zeppelin)

"Yes, Bismarck has requested that most of the Iron Blood must come back from whatever mission they are on, please, tell this immediately to Tirpitz and Scharnhorst" (FDG)

"Understood, I'll make sure to do it" (Graf Zeppelin)

After the confirmation from the aircraft carrier, she would communicate with one of the heavy cruisers, Prinz Eugen, who was along with Tirpitz.

------------------------

Not very far away in the distance...

------------------------

"My my, is that so? I wonder if the Sirens got tired of us after so many time, what do you think?" (Prinz Eugen)

"There's no time to discuss about that, orders are orders, make sure to reunite with Tirpitz, we will gather at these specific coordinates that I send you" (Graf Zeppelin)

With that last comment, the call between both finished.

"I wonder what Bismarck did this time..." (Prinz Eugen)

------------------------------

Back to the present...

------------------------------

The small fleet of ships that were stationed in a secondary base of Iron Blood would have been taken by surprise when they would receive an alert of the Sirens suddenly launching an attack against the base out of nowhere.