|The Azur Lane And The Crimson Axis|

-------------------

Remember that I said that I would probably start making chapters that weren't so long?
Well, screw that!

This chapter has 5500+ words.

Maybe the next chapter will be shorter or maybe not...

Anyway...

-------------------

This is the continuation of the last chapter |Nations From Azur Lane|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy.

--------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Monday 11 A.M

"Greetings to everyone, I'm glad that all of you could be here with us today, with nothing more to add let us begin with the meeting itself, shall we?"
Y/N announce taking a seat in the middle of the table between the members of Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

The meeting then was finally started, all nations together and ready to discuss different stuff that hopefully can be of help during the war against the Sirens.

Y/N has good expectations about this, as he would like to have at least an official truce with the Crimson Axis.

Although he would have liked Bismarck to be present during today's meeting since she a vital part of all of this "plan" that the Commander has.

"Since I was the one that proposes this idea, I would like to be the first one to start!" (Queen Elizabeth)

"Oh well, go ahead your Majesty..." (Y/N)

"Ahem! I, Queen Elizabeth along with my servant have found an artifact which we consider as something far better than everything that we have seen until now!" (Queen Elizabeth)

The selfish leader from the Royal Navy forgot that Y/N along with the Eagle Union and the Northern Parliament were the ones that discovered the cube in the first place

"Actually...-" (Y/N)

Before Y/N could speak he was interrupted as usual.

"Unfortunately, since we couldn't find anything we have decided to give this to someone who is already used to it, which might be Iron Blood!" (Queen Elizabeth)

"Oh my, how uncourteous not including the rest of us in that sentence..." (Akagi)

"Akagi..." (Nagato)

"Indeed, I already got bored~" (Prinz Eugen)

"Prinz..." (Gneisenau)

Both Gneisenau and Nagato lectured on the behavior of the heavy cruiser and the aircraft carrier who once again were teasing the leader of the Royal Navy who immediately reacted defensively.

"Silence! I'm the one talking, you may speak when is your turn! (Queen Elizabeth)

"How rude, I wonder if all the Royal Navy  is like this?" (Akagi)

"As expected from someone with a flat chest~" (Prinz Eugen)

Those words, "Flat Chest", seems to have a very big influence on her Majesty, she tends to get very angry when hearing that.

"Wha-! at least I don't need to use my body to attract the Commander!" (Queen Elizabeth)

"That's why he doesn't pay attention to you~" (Prinz Eugen)