|The Glorious Alliance|

-----------------------------

Welcome to the newest chapter of the story, I did have a lot of different ideas to specifically write this part of the story, the true is that I discarded a HUGE amount of ideas during this whole fanfic, so I hope you like what I decided to write.

The Commander in this chapter will only appear in certain occasions, just saying.

Enjoy :).

------------------------------

The last incidents that involved Iron Blood made the Sardegna Empire to be in high alert due to the warning they received from their allies.

The leader of the nation, Vittorio Veneto, launched multiple operations that mainly involved reconnaissance around important areas that are certainly vital for the Sardegna Empire.

This was the case of one particular fleet that was sent to some zone very far away from the main base where they will be surprised by numerous groups of Sirens.

|Sardegna Empire International Waters|

|1st Sardegna Empire Reconnaissance Fleet Perspective|

The Italian fleet has been fighting constantly during the last hours trying to get away from the big group of enemies, however, in any direction they tried to go they would find even more Sirens than before, just like if someone is putting them in purpose to don't allow them to escape.

"T-They just keep coming...!" (Maestrale)

"Stay together, and use your ammunition wisely!" (Giulio Cesare)

"At this rate... I do not think we would be able to escape to a safer zone..." (Abruzzi)

"Tch... the communications are working bad again... I'm afraid we can't either call for help..." (Trieste)

"Let's keep falling back... otherwise we might get encircl-" (Bolzano)

"Bolzano, watch out!" (Abruzzi)

...

---------------------------

|Not long ago...|

--------------------------

After the horrific offensive Iron Blood suffered the last week, the entire Crimson Axis alliance has been slowly losing the real meaning of its formation, which was to investigate Siren technology and if it was possible to form an alliance with them as much crazier as it sounds.

The Sardegna Empire was the first one to be informed about what happened and also received a warning of what could be a massive and similar attack on their territory in a couple of days or weeks.

Now, it remains under their leader, Vittorio Veneto what would they do next.

------------------------

|Sardegna Empire Base|

|Vittorio's Veneto Office|

Two ships seem to be talking inside of the room, apparently about something concerning for both of them.

"It's indeed a surprise what happened to Iron Blood, to be completely honest I thought they would completely hide all of what happened for that selfish pride of them..." (Littorio)

"It wasn't certainly a surprise, knowing well the true intentions from the Sirens it was a matter of time before that would happen..." (Veneto)

"Well, what about us? Shall we worry about an attack against us in the next days?" (Littorio)