|A Day To Remember|

-------------------------

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy :)!

-------------------------

This happens in the past, is not related to the last chapter!

--------------------------

The sky looks clear from afar...
it seems it would be another sunny and fresh day like always.

In the window of a car that was passing through the highway, a young kid was very close to it watching the flat horizon as the car moves as it seems he was lost in his thoughts probably imagining some fictional scenarios with his imagination.

In the mind of the kid, he was ignoring all the sounds around him to only focus on his imagination to not die of boredom during the trip.

"Y/N are you listening to me?" (???)

A female voice that comes near of where he was sitting seems to not make the young one react.

"Y/N!" (???)

The more elevated tone of voice made finally Y/N react to whoever was calling him.

"Geez, couldn't you listen to me for once?" (???)

The female voice asked wondering why Y/N wasn't paying attention at all.

"I'm sorry, I was imagining I was a pilot and was flying over the ocean!" (Y/N)

The innocent Y/N mentioned with a very enthusiastic voice making the woman who was talking to him just let out a confused sigh.

"Let it be, he's just a kid, imagination is the best tool he has at the moment to distract himself, besides I'm glad that he likes his father's work" (???)

A male voice that was also inside the car commented defending the childishness from Y/N.

"Dad, do you think someday we can aboard an aircraft carrier?" (Y/N)

Y/N asked with a lot of enthusiasm, around that time he already has listened to some stories from his father about what is an aircraft carrier.

"Of course, I'll let you know when we can do that little one" (???)

"You and your stories from the navy have sure gotten Y/N obsessed with that stuff, don't you think?" (???)

The female voice speaks once again with a little tone of disapproval for Y/N being brainwashed with the navy thing.

"What can I say? At least some of our sons actually like to hear my stories" (???)

He said being proud that at least Y/N was motivated to keep the way of becoming a Commander like his father.

It's amazing how time passes after all...

------------------------

Y/N was pretty young when he decided to enlist into the navy to continue the dream of his father who really wanted him to form part of it and continue his legacy, it was not an obligation though, since Y/N have always like everything related to the naval stuff and this was a good opportunity to prove it.

He used to ask his father to tell him his stories in the navy because Y/N's father was one of the few high-rank Commanders with a huge amount of years of experience, basically, a veteran that everyone admired.

It was amazing for the younger Y/N the number of battles and operations where his father was involved and he always dreams to be also part of it to be able to become as recognized as his father, he could just spend hours listening to how does a ship work or how a fleet is usually composed by.