|A Date With Enterprise|

Hey everyone, as always before we start I have some small announcements to make.

As you can see this is not a Special Chapter, meaning that this did actually happen in the story, if you remember during one of the first chapters called Old Memories Never Die, the Commander promise Enterprise that they should have a "date" or an opportunity to spend more time together.

I must add that this happens at a different time, so it's not related to the last chapter uploaded!

Enjoy your date with the Grey Ghost :).

|This chapter has been reworked btw!|

-------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Thursday 6 P.M

Y/N was sitting on a bench around the park of the base just taking a break from the tedious paperwork for a while, the calm breeze that surrounds the place is enough to make it a peaceful moment for the Commander who's is trying to get the stress out of his head.

'This feels great, I don't have many chances to take a breath from work, it's been very busy lately ñ...' (Y/N's Thoughts)

While observing the sunset on the horizon, the Commander had a calm expression, as he just looked disconnected from reality with his own and deep thoughts.

He would react when someone approached him out of nowhere.

"There you are, Commander!" (???)

"Huh?" (Y/N)

Y/N turns his head to the direction where the voice was coming from to see that the one talking to him was one of the aircraft carriers from the Eagle Union.

"Hornet? You were looking for me?" (Y/N)

"Of course, don't think I have been ignoring the things that you have been doing with my sister!" (Hornet)

She mentioned before taking a seat next to the Commander with both his arms crossed.

"Enterprise? I didn't do anything weird to her...!" (Y/N)

Y/N answered quickly defending himself from any accusation even if he doesn't even know what Hornet is referring to.

"I don't mean weird stuff, silly, I'm referring to that you have been spending a lot of time with her recently!" (Hornet)

"Oh, well... I just tried to cheer her up, after all, she enjoys my company" (Y/N)

Whenever he has a chance, Y/N is usually present while Enterprise is training, even if the known Grey Ghost doesn't seem like someone who is very open, she surely holds a great appreciation towards the Commander.

"That doesn't justify the fact you invited her into some type of date!" (Hornet)

The Commander reacted surprised when he heard that Hornet also knows about that topic, it seems Enterprise has told her about it, hopefully the rumours haven't spread all over the base.

"Did she told you that? That was unexpected haha..." (Y/N)

The Commander was trying to act innocent towards Hornet, pretending to not know at all about that certain date with her sister.

"Obviously, do you think you could hide your secrets from the magnificent Hornet?" (Hornet)

"Yeah...?" (Y/N)

"Wrong! Tell me Commander, what are your real intentions with my sister?" (Hornet)

Having no other option left to justify himself, he could only speak the truth about it, although it's not something so specific, just him wanting to spend some quality time with Enterprise.