|Iron Curtain|

--------------------------

Just as I promised to all, here comes the next chapter of the story, this time at least a little more faster.

Enjoy :)!

-------------------------

A new meeting was made by the Commander who was looking forward to explaining the new steps and plan to continue with Operation Siren with the Northern Parliament fleet.

Just after a few minutes of waiting the entire soviet fleet would start arriving at the place being in place some seconds later for the Commander to finally begin speaking.

--------------------------

|Northern Parliament Base|

|Meeting Room|

Thursday 5 P.M

---------------------------

"We can't begin with the offensive against the Sirens if we don't first take care of Iron Blood, my plan is to force their fleets to leave once and for all from here" (Y/N)

Y/N explained, along with him there was some sort of hologram showing the Northern Parliament territory map.

"Ooh, it's time to get vengeance on those Germans? I'm up for it!" (Gangut)

"Well yes, but in a... proper way, we do only want them to retreat all their forces from the polar region so we can clean it from the Siren presence" (Y/N)

"Knowing them very well they won't turn around and walk away so easily, I expect at least a fight" (Kirov)

"I'm afraid that's true, in that case, after reviewing the data collected there's no such as a huge fleet of Iron Blood around the zone, with Air Superiority it should be enough to kick them out" (Y/N)

"So, if they engage us we are allowed to open fire?" (Kirov)

"That's correct, Chkalov, Volga, you two are going to be the eyes on the sky and make sure to give air reinforcement in case they engage against us" (Y/N)

"That won't be an issue, Comrade" (Chkalov)

"Excuse me, Comrade you mentioned us? You will be coming? I thought that you were very injured from that time in the Sardegna Empire, am I wrong?" (Sov. Rossiya)

"Not only that but we have been told that you aren't allowed to do so" (Sov. Belorussiya)

"You truly outsmarted me there, haha... You're all right, sorry, I just forget about that, in that case, Kronstadt, you would be joining the second fleet in the assignment to look for Scharnhorst" (Y/N)

"As you say, Comrade Commander" (Kronstadt)

"Me and the rest will be staying around the base making sure the Comrade Commander is safe at all time!" (Sov. Soyuz)

"Let's pass to today's mission objective, shall we? The fleet with Arkhangelsk as the flagship are assigned to intercept Tirpitz in the last location where she was seen, company by her side is expected, to be more specific, a pair of cruisers" (Y/N)

In that virtual holographic map in front of the Commander, some red points would be marked showing the expected location of some Iron Blood ships.

"The approach should be pacific, we aren't looking for any trouble if it's possible, but only warn them about their actions, if there's not another way then you are allowed to engage" (Y/N)

It's dangerous for the Commander to disobey direct orders from his superiors that specifically mentioned leaving along the Crimson Axis, however, nothing of what is gonna happen the next day can be mentioned in the reports, so it should be fine, for now.