|Old Memories Of The Commander| Part 2

--------------------------

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy :)!

--------------------------

Y/N Memories.

Y/N is the type of Commander that is friendly with their ships and is always taking care of them, is he the Commander or the babysitter of everyone? Who knows...

Some hours ago, he sent a commission to assist a Dragon Empery fleet that was ambushed by some mass-produced siren ships.

---------------------------

|Commander Y/N's Office|

Wednesday 8 P.M

The Commander was on his office approving some paperwork that was for a celebration that would be between the nations because of the huge success and progress against the Sirens, it was actually a celebration for Y/N since most of his strategies and operations were efficient in the battle against the Sirens, unfortunately, there was a huge amount of paperwork that needs to be completed before all of this.

While Y/N was focussing on reading some of the documents, someone knocked on the door of his office.

"Come in..." (Y/N)

The Commander says as he keeps reading the papers and the one who knocked slowly opens the door making him to raise his gaze to look who was it.

"Excuse me, Commander?" (Zuikaku)

The aircraft carrier from the fifth division asked to enter the office.

"Zuikaku, I already told you that you can enter without knocking, you are my Secretary, remember?"

Y/N commented as he continues reviewing some of those documents in his desk.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that you would be busy, so I didn't want to interrupt!" (Zuikaku)

"Don't worry about it, did you receive any news about the commissions that I sent?" (Y/N)

"Ah yes, they recently arrived at the port although there was a small inconvenience..." (Zuikaku)

"Uh? What happened? Don't tell me they were ambushed by the Sirens or something like that?" (Y/N)

"No no, they are all fine except for Takao..." (Zuikaku)

"Takao? Is she alright?" (Y/N)

"Well... It seems she acted a bit overprotective towards the others ships during the commission, she didn't let them fight and decided to take care of all the enemies by herself" (Zuikaku)

"I see... Where is she right now?" (Y/N)

"She is at the port, I didn't want to talk to her because I thought she would want to be alone..." (Zuikaku)

Leaving the documents on the desk Y/N stands up from his chair.

"I will go with her, in the meantime could you please finish these documents? I will review them later..." (Y/N)

The girl just nodded for the order and Y/N then leave the office.

-------------------------------

|Port of Sakura Empire|

The main port was already empty there was no one since most of the ships are already resting and no more commissions were sent.