|The Hunt For Bismarck|

-----------------------

Hey, there random reader!
Do you have a minute? I would like to ask you something!

Are you enjoying the story so far? and if that so would you like me to keep updating it?

I really appreciate your opinion by the way!

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked!|

Enjoy!

----------------------------

Last reports mention Bismarck communicating with the Sirens, specifically with who looks like the leader of them, the identity of such is still unknown.

However, that wasn't the only thing, the Siren was constantly giving her Wisdom Cubes and the reasons for that are also unknown, it is suspected that they are making experiments to create a new type of power.

In the end, the Royal Navy has proposed to give hunt to Bismarck and her plans to avoid any further inconvenience, just like in old times.

And while Y/N at first refused to do such sudden action, at the end he knew that collaborating with the Sirens is already a dangerous threat that shouldn't be taken so lightly.

---------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

|Main docks|

Y/N was doing a last and general check-up in everything before starting the operation that is only directed by the Royal Navy, according to the plan made by the Commander they all should be able to regroup with the Eagle Union fleets who are already operating in a different zone once they are finished with this.

"Let's see, all fleets are ready to deploy and we have the authorization to depart, am I missing something?" (Y/N)

Y/N says in a lowly voice trying to not forget about anything important before they head out.

"You're missing your hat, honey!" (New Jersey)

The energetic battleship from the Eagle Union appears from behind Y/N who was surprised by the sudden action.

"Ah! Thank you New Jersey..." (Y/N)

Y/N mentioned taking his officer hat and slowly accommodating it.

'Recently... New Jersey has been stealing my officer hat and using it and I have no idea why though, perhaps she is pretending to be the Commander while I'm not around?' (Y/N's Thoughts)

"By the way, New Jersey, didn't I put you in charge to look over the fleets coming from the last commissions?" (Y/N)

Y/N asked making sure his Secretary didn't forget about her main tasks, which is not unusual to happen.

"Ah, about that..." (New Jersey)

"Mmh?" (Y/N)

The Commander directly stared at New Jersey with both arms crossed waiting for proper response.

"It's because I wanted to see you before you go, honey, I'm going to miss you while you're not around!" (New Jersey)

'Oh, I know this trick, but it ain't gonna work this time!' (Y/N's Thoughts)

"I'm just going to be out for some days it's not like I'm going for a whole year you know?" (Y/N)

Y/N explained making the excuse of his Secretary to be unavailable.

"Still... Your dear Secretary is gonna miss ya' a lot!" (New Jersey)

Y/N didn't have enough time to react as he was now embraced in a hug that probably everyone would kill for between "two" "big" armored parts.