|Siren Attack|

-----------------------

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked!|

Enjoy :)!

------------------------

|???|

"So you have chosen to stay with them, Commander?" (???)

"I apologize, but having to make a decision wasn't easy, I decided to stay because I'm aware that this is not what we are fighting for, I do hope that our bonds through time don't vanish for this situation" (Y/N)

"No, they will not.
And if you ever change of opinion, we will be always glad to receive you in Iron Blood" (???)

----------------------------------

|Azur Lane Base|

Friday 3 P.M

Y/N was sitting on a bench around the park of the base where ships usually are around training or taking a break, in this case, Y/N was looking at an old photo that he saved a long time ago of his crew, he was the only one that survived that day.

He would suddenly start hearing quick footsteps that were approaching him, it was Cleveland, a light cruiser from the Eagle Union.

"Commander! We have detected enemies approaching our position, please follow me!" (Cleveland)

"Got it, lead the way" (Y/N)

Y/N answered standing up from the bench and quickly saved the old photo on one of the pockets of his uniform as he followed the girl.

----------------------------

|Small Flashback From The Past|

-----------------------------

A few years ago the Sakura Empire along with Iron Blood declared war on Azur Lane, it was not a normal war though, they were using the technology of the Sirens in their favor.

Iron Blood put a lot of effort into investigating the riggings from the Sirens and using them in their own ships.

The first division of aircraft carriers of the Sakura Empire was planning a new prototype of a ship capable of annihilating everything in a matter of minutes.

The intelligence of Azur Lane discovers that the project was called "Orochi".
The two sisters, Akagi and Kaga, were allied with the Sirens using something strange in the project to progress the construction of it.

A new type of cube was discovered, this cube was manipulated by the Sirens and it could give an amazing amount of unlimited power, but during the process whoever dares to use it will go berserk and will be slowly corrupted.

The Commander along with Azur Lane destroyed and dismantled the project "Orochi" through different battles that brought victories and defeats for both sides, but in the end, it restored the peace for a very short time.

The Sirens didn't surrender, their attacks increased and they were not only focused on attacking Eagle Union and Royal Navy but their allies too, like the Northern Parliament and the Iris Libre.

And then is how we returned to the present, a few weeks ago, Y/N sent a commission that during the process discovered a fleet of Iron Blood who seems to have destroyed different Siren's positions, they are obviously recollecting more data about them.

The Commander has also been receiving multiple reports from other ships from different territories about new types of Sirens that have a humanoid form.

Today, a weird presence has been detected by the radars of the base, A medium-size fleet of Sirens was approaching very fast, luckily they were only mass-produced ships which are usually easy to destroy.