|Unexpected Battle|

----------------------

Be advised, this chapter is quite shorter than the rest mainly because I wanted to upload fast and I don't think I would be able to write more than 5000+ words once again haha...

Anyways...

------------------------

This chapter is the continuation of |The Azur Lane and The Crimson Axis|

|This chapter has been reworked!|

Enjoy.

------------------------

Just a day has passed between the Azur Lane and The Crimson Axis meeting that was a complete success for both sides, Y/N start receiving new reports indicating the disappearance of the Iron Blood ships around the Azur Lane territory meaning that as Gneisenau promise, Bismarck must have ordered the retreat of their ships for now, which is a relief for the Commander.

The Royal Navy negotiations have also been a complete success because it seems the ones in charge behind the nations have access to accept a temporary truce, all was going according to the plan of Y/N who was in a currently good mood for the results.

However, even if everything was going pretty well, there was something odd.

It was yesterday before the meeting started that Y/N send both Massachusetts and Hood into a commission along with other ships, but the thing is that they hadn't come back since then, nobody was able to communicate with them, and neither they do, the most obvious thing is that something bad happened to them, which was making Y/N worried as more as the time passes.

He sends some group of ships to recon the areas where the other fleet was supposed to be and unfortunately, there weren't any results or hints of where they could be, it was like they just disappeared and left no trail of it.

It was today that Y/N received an S.O.S signal coming from the fleet who seems to be in what looks like a mirror sea.

------------------------------------

|Commander's Office|

Thursday 7 P.M

The energetic and optimistic vibes from Icarus weren't anymore around the Commander's office due to the fact he needs to pass the Secretary duty to someone else, in this case, he chooses somebody from the Eagle Union.

This time the Secretary of the Commander is Colorado, one of the Big Seven battleships.

At first glance, Colorado is very reserved towards the Commander, only speaks the necessary and obey any order that comes from him, you can guess by this already that she's not someone energetic or extrovert as many other ships, which Y/N doesn't mind at all, as a matter of fact, he enjoys working on silent places with no distractions and this was a good example of it.

At the time being, Y/N was finishing reviewing some reports from the last commissions being disappointed and anxious that there wasn't any signal about the lost fleet, before he could continue reading the reports, his new Secretary entered into the office with interesting news that would make the Commander recover the hope slightly.

"Commander, you must come immediately, our communication systems have detected emergency sequences coming from a fleet of ships..." (Colorado)

'Could it be?' (Y/N's Thoughts)

Y/N's thoughts dominated his mind, but he knows his emotions don't have to take control of him in this type of situations, remaining calm was the best choice.