|The First Day| Part 1

--------------------------

|This Chapter Has Been Reworked|

Enjoy :)!

--------------------------

In the past...

After some weeks that Y/N was implemented into the Azur Lane project, he was called to have a first impression and a tour of where he would be operating during this war.

Y/N was told that he would be commanding different operations around the world to clean the ocean from the sirens, according to the government, this is the last hope to at least defend from the Sirens before they completely dominate the sea.

According to the data that Y/N studied he will be commanding Nine Factions/Nations:

-Eagle Union
-Royal Navy
-Northern Parliament
-Iris Libre
-Dragon Empery
-Sakura Empire
-Iron Blood
-Sardegna Empire
-Vichya Dominion

Y/N would also be able to meet the ships that were recreated with the called 'Wisdom Cubes'

Even if he had already met some of the ships in the quarter there were a lot of them, Y/N was surprised since they look like a normal person even if they are a product of a cube they are realistic.

---------------------------------

|Navy Quarters|

Monday 8 A.M

Y/N will be heading to the new base in a few minutes, he is going to be escorted in case the Sirens intercept them, from now on he was going to live in the base so Y/N was told to make his equipment before going.

He and his Superior were walking through the hallway of the quarter to arrive at the port, while they were talking about Y/N's "new experience"

"Is everything ready, Commander Y/N?" (Y/N's Superior)

"Well, it's been a while since I have commanded a fleet this is a new experience for me, I don't think I'm ready to be a part of a huge operation like this one..." (Y/N)

"There's nothing to worry about, I'm sure that you will do an excellent job" (Y/N's Superior)

"Easier said than done, at least the entire world doesn't depend on you..." (Y/N)

"Hahaha... We should keep going, everyone is waiting for us in the port, no time for jokes" (Y/N's Superior)

Y/N nodded as he keeps walking along with his Superior until they would arrive at the main ports.

---------------------------

A few minutes later...

---------------------------

|Navy Quarters|

       |Ports|

When Y/N and his Superior finally arrive at the port they were greeted by a few of the members of the Navy and some other Commanders.

Y/N was indeed nervous, everyone was counting on him in this new war, due to the small number of Commanders that are still in service Y/N will be operating on his own this time.

There were in total four different ships in the ports, even if only Y/N is the only one assigned for the mission, the orders are to escort him in any case that the Sirens are in the surroundings.