Chapter 24| Training

"Rise and SHINE Y/N!" Amelia yelled, waking me up from my wonderful sleep.
"Amelia, what time is it" I asked her under my covers.
"It's 7:30 AM" she said, jumping onto the bed I was on.
"LET ME SLEEP MORE" I groaned, turning the other way. I forgot Feitan was also in the same bed as I was. I looked up and saw his handsome face. He rarely takes off his mask, so it's a time to take advantage of a sexy sight.

I pecked his lips lightly that got him to open one eye.

"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling at me. He closed his eyes again. His arms trailed around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I kissed him more, and it turned into a full make out session under the covers.

"Sorry to.. interrupt.." Amelia said, interrupting us," but y/n you REALLY have to train so you can control your new power. If you get to know what your power does, you can do all sorts of things."

"Ughhhh, tomorrow" I groaned again.
"Now, y/n! Get up and get ready, otherwise I'll take you out looking like a complete mess," Amelia continued.

"You should probably listen to her. You can probably beat me in a fight again if you do" he said smirking.

I lazily got up and went to put on some leggings with a short shirt. Amelia, Feitan and I walked out of the room. Amelia took me to a deep part of the forest where she'd make me train.

"Alright, y/n. Your new ability only forms when you're moody," Amelia said, looking directly at me,"within the next few days, we're going to try to control that to when you please. Then, we'll go on with what you can do."

"How do we do this" I said, confused.

"Think of something that upsets you very very badly" Feitan said, sitting down by the tree. He pulled out his book and began to read.

What upsets me.. I thought, What will drive me completely mad..

I was having a hard time figuring out what upsets me the most until it clicked..

"Losing those who mean so much to me" I said out loud, "Losing Feitan.."

My nen began to form around me, with the dark aura. Feitan noticed and stood up.

"Losing the troupe.."

My blue hair streaks had returned.

"Losing Amelia.."

"There we go, y/n" Amelia said, trying to snap me back to senses, "Y/N!!"

I noticed her calling me and glared at her.

"Alright, y/n. All you have to do is FOCUS your aura on that, control it." Amelia continued. She hopped onto Feitans shoulder.

"Okay.." I said, trying to keep my aura together. I tried with everything I had.

My aura disappeared, and so did my blue hairstreak.

"Oh.." Amelia said, hopping back down. All of a sudden a load of aura flowed off me.

I began to hover just a few inches off the ground.

"I'm getting somewhere.." I said, calmly.
"Y/n, I'm so proud of you," Feitan said, coming in for a hug.

"You're not done training, I hope you know that" Amelia said.

"Shut up, I just blew you away" I said smirking

"What if it gets out of control again.. You need to make sure you're in full control. People can't know about your ability, especially if it's dangerous around the society." Amelia continued.

"Then why didn't anything happen like that to y/n before" Feitan asked Amelia.

"Nobody then could upset her enough to form up her new ability. Now that it's not up to her mood and that she can do it with some will, it can be dangerous if she can't control when it comes out" Amelia finished.

"I don't really care if anyone dies, other than Feitan of course" I said, giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Y/n, l/n. Just because you are apart of the troupe doesn't mean you are heartless. Before entering the troupe, you had a heart for others. I know that it bothers you somewhere deep inside, and if you can't control that either, you're screwed" Amelia said, running back to town.

"Wow.. I really upset her.." I said. I felt a little bad at the same time I didn't.

"Anyways.. do you want to go back to the hotel?" Feitan asked, holding my hand. I agreed and we went back town.

- Time skip -

"Y/nnn... you know that it's not very nice to do that" Amelia said, forming her blade. She stabbed my leg with it.

"Amelia, what the hell are you doing?" I ask, yelling in pain.

"Rude people don't deserve mercy" she continued to stab me, before one of her blade bombs blew up. I was able to use my nen around the area she blew up so it didn't do much damage, but it still hurt like hell.

"Amelia.. what's happened to you" I cried out.

"Nobody likes you, y/n." Amelia said coming closer.

"N-no.. that's a LIE! FEITAN LOVES ME" I yelled out crying more.

"I love Amelia" I heard a familiar monotone voice say from a different direction.

"No, Feitan, not you too- what's happened to you guys...?" I cried more. I noticed my new aura forming and I noticed my blades had blue markings on them..

"Leave me ALONE" I cried. I closed my eyes and began to swing at them with my blades. I heard a lot of stabs, but they weren't coming from my body.

I opened my eyes and saw Amelia and Feitan dead on the floor.

"N-no.. I didn't just kill Amelia.. Feitan.." I said. I fell to my knees and began to sob.

"N-no.. what is this-" I cried. I felt more people around me. It was the rest of the troupe.

"Y/n.. don't be mean to Amelia" they all said in unison. They all jumped towards me about to attack.

I gasped loudly, sitting upwards on the bed.. I began to pant loudly and hard. I could feel my heart pounding, as if it was prepared to leave my body. I looked to the side and saw Feitan next to me in bed.

On the small pillow fort Amelia begged me to make for her was Amelia wrapped around in a tiny blanket.

"Bad dream..?" Feitan whispered in my ear.

I was still in such fear I couldn't speak at all. I nodded my head and lied back down. I felt his arms wrap around me tighter.

"I'll always protect you, don't let bad dreams haunt you" Feitan whispered to me. With that, we'd had both trailed back to sleep.

-------------------------

A/n: SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD AAAAAA MARRY CHRISTMAS EVE <3333