Chapter 19 | Broken spider and broken heart

After miles of running, we made it outside of the base. I was looking at the building blankly and waited for Amelia to catch up.

"Y/N. SLOW DOWN! MY LEGS ARE TINY YOU KNOW!!" Amelia yelled finally making it. She was panting. I opened my bag and grabbed some water. I cupped my hands and poured the water into my hands. Amelia drank the water and regained a bit of strength and air.

"Y/n, aren't you going in?" Amelia asked, entering. I followed behind her.

We made it into the biggest room, and it was empty.

"This place gives me the creeps" Amelia said, walking closer to my legs.

"Get used to it, cat." I said.

We walked down a few rooms and I opened Feitan's room. He wasn't there.

"I don't like this room style, who's room is this?" Amelia questioned walking in.

"NO, wait. Wait. I need to make sure nobody's here to hurt you." I answered, also walking into the room.

We heard a noise and some wind flashing in front of us. Amelia shivered. I picked her up and pet her. I put her in my backpack and her head poked out.

I walked outside of the room, and tried yelling out names.

"FEITANN?? MACHII?? SHIZUKU?? BOSSSS??" I yelled.

I felt another gust of wind flow by. I saw a figure zoom before me. I used my aura and had my nen blades surround me for protection and Amelia did the same.

"I've only been gone for a week, how much different is this place??" I started to shiver.

I felt a figure tap my shoulder behind me, "AHHH" I screamed and jumped. I turned around and saw nobody there.

"A-amelia.. maybe we should go.." I whispered to the cat. "I agreee..", she responded.

I felt a soft hand wrap around my shoulder and cover my mouth.

"You can't leave yet. You haven't said hi to me." I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Feitan.

I dropped my bag and hugged him. "OWWW. BAKA y/n!" Amelia yelped in pain but I ignored her. I was too busy loving my boyfriend.

"Feitan! I missed you" I said releasing from the hug a little and kissing his soft lips. His arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed me back. I jumped up and his arms were holding onto my legs, still in the kiss.

We clashed into the wall, making out.

"Ewww, y/n. That's disgusting." Amelia said, acting like she was about to throw up.

I released from his arms and looked at the cat, "You're just jealous you don't have a love!" I yelled at the cat, throwing a blade at her. She dodged it by a split second.

She got angry, forgetting Feitan was watching. She conjured her nen blades and threw them at me constantly.

"AMELIA. STOP!" I screeched. Feitan jumped in front of me and pulled his umbrella out.

Amelia stopped and lied down on the floor.

"Who's this cutie?" Feitan asked. He bent down and petted Amelia.

"Careful, she's stingy and stubborn." I said rolling my eyes.

"A cat? You act like it talks." Feitan said, slightly chuckling. He picked up the cat and Amelia fell in love with the way he was treating her.

"Can I keep him?" Amelia said, trying to lick his face.

"AMELIA stop, he's MY boyfriend!" I yelled snatching her away. I set her on my shoulder.

"Feitan, this is Amelia she can ta-" I was interrupted when Amelia scratched me, "FREAKING BISH, that hurts!"

"Well you can't go around telling everyone about me!" Amelia said.

"Well if I don't, people will either think I'm still stupidly talking to a cat or I can't ever talk to you and you'll be lonely" I continued to yell at Amelia.

Amelia and I were bickering while Feitan stood in awe and surprise. He used his nen and touched Amelia.

"Wh- what's he doing.. WAIT!" Amelia shrieked as Feitan touched her with his aura.

"How are you, kitty?" Feitan asked with a cat face.

"He's so cuteeee" Amelia said, drooling.

"I know, I bet that's why y/n fell in love with me" Feitan said, trying to pose. I laughed and Amelia hid with her paws over her face.

"How'd you figure out how to talk to the cat?" I asked Feitan.

"I read 24/7, you think I don't know anything?" He said, then looked to Amelia, "Is it okay that me and the others know you can speak? You'd do so well in fights with us!"

"Anything for youu." Amelia responded, then shook her head, "I'm sorry! I should be more professional. I'm Amelia. I was sent to be y/n's guard and aid, especially with her new ability. I tried to train with her, but she was too stubborn."

"I was not! You were trying to get me to use my aura for more than 3 hours! That's crazy!" I yelled at her.

"I've held mine for 10 hours, and even while I slept" Feitan said, smirking.

"Not. Helping." I said angrily.

Feitan grabbed my arm. "Hey, where's the others?" I questioned.

"In a different room. Follow me." he said with me following.

We got to the room and everyone was there except Pakunoda and Chrollo.

"Hey! Where's Paku and the boss?" I questioned. Someone held Paku's gun with a remaining bullet.

"Paku left one nen bullet here for you to use. It won't kill you, it'll only give you her memories and everything that happened while you were gone." Shalnark said. (I know that's not how it works in the show, but it's my story so it's how it will work here.)

He used his nen and shot me with the remaining bullet. All her memories came to me at once. I was able to clearly see what happened.

"Chain user.. Boss captured.. those stupid kids... Chain user.. Pakunoda's dead.. Boss won't come back.." I was saying as all the memories flashed in my head. I finally came back to my senses and shook everything off.

"Wow.." I said, "All this happened while I was gone??".

"Yes. The chain user supposedly had gone home, the white hair boy and his brother Illumi had gone back to their home which we now know is Kukuroo mountain, and the green hair boy went to find his dad." Feitan said behind me.

"Wow.. I ran into Killua and Illumi on my way home, though.. How was it them??" I questioned..

"Well, it was only the Chain user and the green hair boy that was here.. After the Chain user captured the boss, he told him he couldn't use nen anymore and he can no longer see us or hear from us." Phinks said.

"Stupid as hell!" I cried. Shizuku came over and hugged me. She released from the hug and saw the cat.

"AHHH. What's a CAT doing here?" She shrieked, then smiled, "Awhh.. Pakunoda loved cats.."

"Everyone, meet Amelia!" I said, holding Amelia out.

------------------------------------------------

a/n: :smirks: