Chapter 33 | Love everywhere

a/n: the moment many of u have been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------

"Y-y/n.." Feitan was trying to hold back moans.

"Let it out.." I said, continuously kissing his neck and biting.

He let out loud moans. He began to get harder and harder by the moment. I reached down into his pants to play with his bulge from outside his boxers.

"Y~ngh.. y/n" he was a moaning mess. I took off his pants and boxers, I reached down and began to lick and suck his now hard dvck. He was getting warmer and warmer. After a few minutes, he came in my mouth. I swallowed everything that he had put into my mouth. We began to kiss more until he flipped me over. He was now on top.

"My turn" he said, with a seductive smirk. I couldn't comment on anything. I was too horny to even get up. I want him in me.. now.

He removed my pants and underwear. He began to lick my womanhood and he stuck his tongue inside of me. I got a grip on his hair as he was continuously licking my juices.

"How does that feel" he questioned.

"I-it.. it feels- g-great," I said. He brought himself to my chest and began to suck on one of my nipples. With 2 fingers, he entered me. He thrusted fast into me. I was moaning much louder than before. I felt such pleasure it was better than anything in this planet.

"Your body's mine" Feitan said, whispering into my ear. He kissed me, then worked his way to my neck, leaving many hickeys. He then put 2 more fingers in me.

"G-GAH" I screamed. It was so much, but.. "I'm- I'm going to c-"

"Not yet" Feitan said, he sat on his knees. He brought my legs closer to me. He leaned forwards and began to thrust into me. He didn't give off any warning.

"Y-y/n.." Feitan moaned, "N-no matter how m-many times w-we do this.."

He was struggling with his words, "Y-you're still so d-damn.. tight".

He thrusted into me faster. He hit my g-spot and I let out another loud moan. He came inside of me, as I came on his dvck.

"We better get cleaned up fast" he said, smirking at the mess we created on the mall roof, "I bet your loud moans let others know we're up here".

He put his boxers and pants back on as I put my clothing back on. We quickly hopped from roof to roof until we made it home.

"What took so l-" Amelia said as she looked at our messy selves, "I won't question".

"I'm.. going to shower" I said, exhaustedly.

-- Time skip --
-- Fei POV --

We were in bed, it was nighttime, but y/n was still exhausted. I look over to her, and she looked stressed in her sleep.

"Baby are you okay" I asked her. She held her stomach slightly and groaned. I smiled a little. I got up and went to the kitchen to get water. I saw Amelia walk into the room to see y/n.

Moments later, Amelia sprinted towards me and was freaking out. "FEITAN.. SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT WITH Y/N!"

I was worried with those words. I ran to the room to see her still asleep on the bed.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I asked Amelia. I walked to the side of the bed to see y/n's vomit all over the side of the bed to the floor.

"Th-that's nasty" I covered my face with my mask. I picked y/n up and put her in clean clothes. I walked to the living room and set her on the couch. I went back to the room and put the nasty sheets in the washing machine.

I shook her awake lightly. "Y/n?"

-- Y/n POV --

"Y/n?" I heard a voice. I opened my eyes lightly to see Feitan.

"F-fei..?" I questioned.

Something's wrong.. why's his face scrunched up like that..? Is it me.. no? Yes.. Wait, my breath.. it smells weird..

"You threw up all over the bed" Feitan said, handing me water. I drank it slowly.

"What could it be..?" I said, "I don't feel sick, but I don't feel good either.."

-- Amelia POV --

Y/n passed out again.. She's asleep again..?

I went to her room and checked the medicine cabinet.

It's still full.. Should I even tell them.. Maybe when y/n's awake again..

I walked back to the living room and sat on y/n's lap.

"Is y/n going to be okay?" Feitan said, worryingly.

"Y-yeah.. but I'm worried," I said. I noticed y/n groan again. I reacted quickly and jumped towards Feitan.

"She threw up again! SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH HER.. IS SHE GOING TO DIE?" Feitan said, tears forming on her face.

"N-no.. she's not going to die.." I said.

I can't believe it.. I'm happy for y/n.. but it's so dangerous for the new generations to be around the troupe..

"What's HAPPENING? AMELIA TELL ME," Feitan said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't know for sure yet.. we have to give her time to feel better" I said. Feitan got up and cleaned her up once again.

-- Next day --
-- Y/n POV --

I opened my eyes again..

Did I fall asleep again..?

I was in the guest room.. "Did I throw up again..?"

I got up and walked slowly to the kitchen. Amelia and Feitan were on the couch. Once Feitan noticed me there, he ran up to me. He grabbed both of my hands, "y/n. Are you feeling better?"

"I think so.. what happened?" I questioned.

"You threw up twice" Amelia said. I looked down at her. She glared at me.

"AM I supposed to know what's happening..?" I questioned her. Feitan was also confused.

Amelia continued to stare at me. "Y/n.. you haven't been taking your-"

"Oh shit.." I realized what I haven't been taking at all.

"What is it" Feitan said, getting impatient. A smile crept on my face realizing what this would mean.

"Wait one second.." I rushed to the bathroom.

-- Fei POV --

"What the hell is happening" I asked Amelia. 

Is there something I can't know..?

"This might be good and bad news" Amelia said. I can tell she was a little excited, though.

About 5-10 minutes gone by and y/n came back with something behind her back. Tears were on her face as she was smiling. I walked up to her and wiped some of the tears away.

"What's wrong, y/n..?" I questioned as she hugged me.

"F-fei.. you haven't understood yet?" she said, laughing a little.

"Understand wh- oh shit.." I just now realized what was happening.

Vomiting.. feeling sick.. not taking something.. her birth control pills..

She showed me what was behind her back. A positive pregnancy test..

"Are you saying that I'm.." I started to tear up. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"You're going to be a father, fei." her voice broke as she was crying tears.. tears of joy.

------------------

a/n: I'm even crying writing this PLSSS :sob: