Chapter 36 | Return

I was staring at the door, hands behind my back. It had been 5-10 minutes of me just staring at the front door, waiting..

"Y/n, relax. He said he'll be home in just a few minutes. Relax yourself." Amelia said, but I ignored her.

I heart footsteps reach the door. My body felt warmer as I got excited. Hearing the keys jingling as one is unlocking the door. It opens just slightly enough for me to see who's in the doorway. Without hesitation, I run.. carefully, into a hug.

"FEI-CHANNN, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I cried tears of joy. I tried to hug him at my best ability since my stomach was much larger from the last time him and I saw each other.

"Y/n.." he said, small tears on his face. He hugged me a little tighter and looked me in the eyes. He leaned into a kiss. We stood there for what felt like ages just kissing. I couldn't let go. I missed him too much.

"Fei, come in," I said, re-entering the house with him.

"Hi, Feitan! Good to have you back. Y/n can finally stop.. doing weird 'pleasure' things that reminds her of you.." Amelia said in disgust.

"Awhhh, my queen. You missed me that much?" Feitan said, smiling and looking back at me. I had a bit of blush on my face as I nodded.

'How the HELL DID AMELIA KNOW ABOUT THAT.. Did- she walk in on me... stupid ass cat!'

"Y/n, I have something for you.." Feitan said, opening a bag, "just don't bring that filthy kurta here or he'd have a heart attack.."

He pulled out a small container with liquid in it. Inside the liquid were a pair of beautiful scarlet eyes.

"Are these the.." I started but Feitan cut me off.

"Mhm, they are. I had Kortopi made a copy especially for you" he said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"THIS IS SO COOL," I said, rushing to my bedroom and placing them on my nightstand. Feitan walked in and began to strip in front of me.

"N-now..?" I said flushing.

"No, you idiot. I have to change" he said, going through the closet.

I pouted and lied on the bed. He glanced over and smirked a bit. He walked over and got on top of me on the bed.

"I only take off my shirt and you get flustered and.." he put his hand down my pants and into my underwear, "wet..?"

He pulled out and licked his fingers. He kissed my lips once again, then lied down next to me. Looking up to the ceiling, he asked me, "So.. when will they be born?"

"I don't know.. In a few days I'll be finding out which gender the baby is."

"Are you going to make one of those cringe baby showers?"

"Probably not.. why?"

"Because.. they're cringe" he said, chuckling a little.

'What's so funny..?'

There was a silent that started between us. I lied down on my side and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"So, how was your guys' mission?" I said, breaking the silence.

"It was no fun at all.. I gave orders, but Phinks and Nobunaga did most of the stealing and killing.."

"Well, if you'd like, tonight we can go on a couple's killing spree at the new store opening up later this week.. We can steal all the stuff there."

"Hm.. sounds like no fun at all"

"C'mon, fei. I haven't had any action in forever" I tugged his arms, pouting.

"Fine, only for you."

I got closer to him and hugged him. I drifted off to sleep on his shoulder.

-- Fei POV --

"Has she been getting this tired recently?" I asked Amelia who hopped onto the bed and lied on top of y/n's legs.

"A little *yawn*, mostly because of her pregnancy. She was really excited to see you today, so that also got her adrenaline high." Amelia said, then glared at me, "I tried my best to make sure she won't be a complete murderer on my watch.. I don't really like the idea of y/n on a killing spree. Especially in her condition now.

"Shut up cat," I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. She nearly dodged it and jumped off the bed.

"HEYY!" she hissed back at me. I heard a few giggles escape y/n's mouth. I chuckled a little while Amelia was only sticking her tongue out at me. She hopped back onto the bed but behind y/n, away from me.

I stared into the ceiling.

Am I really about to become a dad.. Is this what I wanted? I always found those little kids as annoying brats..

I glanced over at y/n who was sound asleep again.

Of course this is what I want.. at least now I do. This woman will become my wife.. and I'll forever protect her.

"Amelia, I know you're worried for y/n.. Trust me. I will protect~" I yawned a bit, "her."

"Hm," was all I heard before I fell asleep myself.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n: poop chapter i know. im thinking abt writing a book called 'the feeling'. it would be y/n joining the phantom troupe from the start. as in being a founding member. i won't say more bc i dont wanna spoil the chapters hehehe. if u wanna read it, follow me. i'll upload a few chapters soon. <3