Chapter 46 | Fun stuff

"F-feitan", I groaned out. I managed to speak after last night's fun. Slowly waking up, memories of what happened last night came through my mind. A small smirk formed on my face as I looked over to Feitan.

"Yes, my love?" he said. He was already awake. Sitting up straight, with a small light turned on in the dark room. He was reading one of the books he'd had picked up from the car. He stopped reading and glanced over at me. A larger smirk formed on his face, seeing my ass naked body.

'I remember. We didn't change last night..'

I saw his large member hidden under his boxers. I whined at the fact that I was the only one completely naked.

"I'm going to shower, Fei," I said, getting up. I grabbed the clothes I had threw off from last night. I was about to open the door when a fast figure appeared right in front of me. Feitan. His back slamming against the door, and his arms trailing around my waist, pulling my body against him. His fingers slowly made their way around my clit. He leaned in for a kiss, and I fell into it.

His warm, soft lips against mine. I was getting turned on already. His free hand rested on my cheek. There was already pre-cum dripping down my legs. Feitan's fingers wiped it off. He released from the kiss and licked his fingers.

"You just looked so hot getting up, I couldn't resist myself," he said with an innocent look on my face.. I wanted to stop, but I was already turned on. I came in for another kiss. I pushed open the door behind him. He took his boxers off, throwing it to the bathroom counter. Slowly walking into the shower, turning the warm water on.

I pressed my body against him, feeling how heated up his body had already became. His member rubbing against my clit. I let out a loud moan. We released from the kiss. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck. His dvck went inside me much faster than before. Thrusting in and out quickly. He slammed my back against the shower walls.

Continuously going much faster, he began to moan as well. "Y/n.. I'm going to c-" I didn't let him finish his sentence. "cum already," I ordered. A few more thrusts and his warm milk oozed inside of me.. again. A final moan and sigh escaped our mouths. He let me down slowly, so I wouldn't slip and fall. His cum dripping out of me, falling down my legs.

"How was that?" he asked me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. I put my hands on his, enjoying the warm cuddle. I didn't respond, but only with a kiss.

After then, we quickly showered and went back onto our bed.

"Feii- I'm hungry," I whined. He dialed to the downstairs clerk man- using the phone in the room. He ordered us some food. Once the food arrived, I began to eat. I quickly turned the remote on to the tv, watching some anime.

"Here, have some milk," he said, handing me a small carton of milk.

(prepare for a tiktok reference ;) :smirk:. )

I drank the milk he handed to me. It had a different taste than usual, but I didn't mind it.

"You dirty," he said, smirking at me. I looked at him as he had a large smirk on his face. I looked down to the milk in my hands, then looked back up. "The hell did you put in my milk??" I asked him, clearly upset a little. "Heh," he said, hiding under the blankets. "HEH WHAT?" I said, throwing a pillow at his face.

"I nutted in that fuckin milk," he said, sitting back up straight. I looked at him for a few seconds, back at the milk, then back at him. "SAY LESS-" I said, chugging the "milk". I finished it quickly, then burped. With that burp came puke. "Hell no, don't tell me you're having another brat.." he rolled his eyes, standing up to avoid touching the puke.

I sat up straight, covering my mouth. I didn't feel, nor expect that to happen. "I hope not, Maiko is enough.." I rolled my eyes. We called cleaning service, and explained what happened.

"FEITAN.. DID YOU HAVE TO MENTION THAT?" I punched his arm. We were outside our room, waiting for the cleaning person to finish and leave. He let out a smirk and chuckled a bit.

"Fucking teenagers and their sex life have to do this here. They just HAD to do the nasty and one of them had to eat c-" the guy was cut off by me. One of my blades stabbed his back, ripping throughout his entire body. Feitan covered his ears.

"Boom"

The man exploded into little bits, blood splattered everywhere. I smirked a little, but realized we had to go. I grabbed my things from the room, and we jumped out from the window. Luckily we were only on the first floor, we didn't get hurt. We ran to my car, and drove away.

"Y/n, did you have to kill him?" Feitan asked me, rolling his eyes.

"Yes, sirr" I said.  We drove away, back home.

-- At home --

"MACHIIII, SHIZUKUU," I yelled as I opened the door to my house. Nobody answered.

"Maiko..? Amelia..?" Feitan called out quietly. He walked in slowly, putting his arm in front of me, telling me not to enter yet.

The house was just clean as it was, but there was a little bit of blood on the walls. Did someone get hurt? Did Amelia use sharp impact on them? I walked down the hall and saw Maiko's door slightly opened. It was dark in there. I look in to see a passed out cat on her bed. I pick her up, seeing if she was alright. She looked dead, but I could tell she was still breathing.

I turned around, leaving the bedroom. I had only gotten to the doorway..

"BOO!" Amelia, Maiko, Shizuku and Machi scared the living hell out of me.. I'm positive I'd had pissed myself in between that. I breathed loudly as I turned the lights on. Feitan noticed and began to laugh, and so did the others.

I collapsed onto the floor. The, what I thought was passed out, cat sat straight up, laughing as well. Did they all try to pull a prank on me? Because it sure as hell worked..

I relaxed myself on the couch, catching my air. Feitan payed Shizuku and Machi as they left the house. I grabbed a blanket and cuddled myself on the couch. Feitan also noticed my gloomy mood.

"Did they scare you that bad?" he asked me. He sat on the couch with me, wrapping himself around the blanket with me. Amelia and Maiko began to play somewhere else around the house

I sat on Feitan's lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. I dug my head onto his shoulder, letting out small tears.

-------------------------------------------

i'd be just as scared.