Chapter 14 | Escape

Kurapika looked at me as he was getting one of his chains out. He stabbed a chain into Feitan's chest.

"FEI!" I screamed.

"I'm alright- somehow.." Feitan said.

"This is judgement chain. I will ask you a question. Answer truthfully, and you'll live just a little bit longer, answer falsely and you die immediately" the chain user said.

"I don't mind dying" Feitan called out, "They can always replace me."

"FEI, NO!" I yelled, at the verge of tears.

"Were you or were you not apart of the Phantom Troupe while annihilating the kurta clan??" Kurapika first asked.

"Like- scarlet eyes?" Feitan question.

"Yes" Kurapika said, firmly.

"Well, yes." feitan said, as kurapika let his judgement chain loose.

"Why the hell did you do it? These were my PEOPLE! My family!" Kurapika said.

"Family? What's that?" Feitan said with his cat face.

I tried to hide my snickering by coughing, but kurapika noticed.

"Is this funny to you?" Kurapika said, getting closer to me. He chained Feitan back up to the wall.

"Bitch, god damnit" Feitan whispered.

Kurapika walked up to me and slapped me.

"Thanks, but my hand's up there" I said looking up to my hands.

"Idiot, y/n." Feitan said.

Kurapika got my chains loose and used his chains on his arms surround me. "You two are the remaining of the phantom troupe. Give me a good damn reason why I shouldn't kill you right about now??"

"Because I'm too pretty to die" I lied, rolling my eyes.

Kurapika held the chains tighter. "KILLUA, come here", Kurapika yelled. Killua entered the room, looking like he was ready to kill someone. Killua walked up to me, and grabbed my arm. *POP* He broke it.

I was wincing trying not to scream 'ow' in pain. "Fucking killua, put my damn arm back in place" I screeched at him. 

"You remind me of my mom" he said, poking his finger up to my nose. I shook my head to get his finger away. He sharpened his hand and stabbed my other side remaining. I screamed in pain.

"Let y/n go" Feitan yelled out.

"No. You deserve what's happening" Kurapika said, looking deadly at feitan with his scarlet eyes.

- Time skip -

Hours have gone by. I have many scars and stabs all over me. Two broken arms and a numb leg. I kept yelling at Kurapika to set me free, but he denied. I was on the floor, unable to get up at that point.

I tried to stand on my two legs, but Killua kicked me down again. "Th-the famous assassin, Killua. I t-thought you retired.." I weakly said.

"Eh, this is too much fun" Killua pointed out.

"L-let me go" I said, more weakly.
"I-if not me, then let Feitan go.." 

"He's stronger and more murderous" Gon said from outside the door.

Gon, Illumi and Hisoka was watching Kurapika and Killua torture me.

"Hisoka, why-?" Feitan called out. "When we get out, you're DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME??"

"Challenge accepted." Hisoka said, moaning a little.

"DISGUSTING BASTARD" Feitan yelled out, he continuously tried to break out of the chains, but no luck.

I tried to bring my blades, but it seemed like Kurapika's chains prevented me from using nen.

"Why the hell are you doing this?? Is this satisfaction to you? People die eventually, you'd get over it. It's disgusting how you're holding a grudge on people you can't even REVIVE." I whispered out.

"Shut the hell up" he responded, tightening the chains. It ripped through my skin and blood flew out.

"Do you think what your troupe did was fun? Was it satisfying? All to get the scarlet eyes. They were rightfully ours." Kurapika explained.

"So you worry about yourself, while thousands of people die daily. You could do something about that, too, but you didn't. Why should we care about these people they killed?" I said, coughing up more blood.

Kurapika didn't respond. He let the chains go off of me. "She's too weak to get up, she'll be fine on the floor for a few minutes" Illumi said, walking away with Hisoka.

Kurapika went back to Feitan. He got one of his chains out again. "This chain will kill you immediately. If I stab you with it, you die. Any final words?"

"Yes, y/n-" I cut Feitan off.

I weakly stood up, and the others tried to attack me but they stood back with my aura. I had my deadly aura building up again.

"Leave Feitan alone"

My blue hairstreak returned.

"Leave ME alone"

My aura build up so huge, it would have feared everyone inside this building. "Leave ME alone. Leave ME ALONE. Leave US ALONE!" I yelled. My nen blades re-appeared, but with a twist. There was a little blue spot at the edge of my blade. My blades attacked Kurapika. He dodged out of the way. That was my chance to release Feitan.

Feitan stood up and pulled out his umbrella.

"Where the hell does that come from" I questioned him jokingly.

We attacked the 3. I managed to scar Killua, and gon, but it was hard to get to Kurapika.

"Gon, Killua, go leave!" Kurapika said as the two ran out.

It was me VS Kurapika. He attacked me, but I slightly punched him. He came back to punch one of my injuries, bringing me back down to the ground.

Feitan came in and stabbed him through the back, but not enough to kill him.

He left his sword inside Kurapika, and rushed to me. We quickly left the room. Illumi and Hisoka noticed, but didn't care much to do anything about it. 

We left the building and ran at least a mile out. We hid into an alley, and I collapsed on the floor.

"God damn, that little albino brat will get it one day" I screeched.

"At least we got out" Feitan said, sticking his arm out to help me up.

I got up, and we continued to run.

----------------

A/n: HORRIBLE CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

「 Deep love 」| 𝙋. FeitanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara