Chapter 16 | Going home

I was rushing to the airport, and Feitan alongside with me.

"FEI, IT'S YOUR FAULT I'M LATE!" I yelled out to him.

"You stopped for coffee." he responded. I looked down at my hand that held a coffee cup. I threw the cup out into the grass and kept running. "Tch, that was a waste".

"Yeah, well. I have places to be Feitan."

We finally arrived at the airport. We walked to where I'd scan my bags and my tickets. I turned to him, "I'll miss you, Fei." I kissed him and he held me tightly.

"Don't forget to call me when you're on the plane safely!" he said protectively. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching and touched my chest softly, "When you come back, I'll have a surprise for you."

I slightly blushed. I kissed him once more. "LOVE YOU FEI" I yelled out as I was walking to the entrance.

"Love you too!" he waved. He walked out and disappeared running back to where he came from.

"Finally. I'll be going home!!" I boarded the aircraft, and sat near the window. I noticed an old man walked by. He had a white beard and a bald head. He had baggy white clothes on and walked with a cane.

"Hello, young girl! Would you like to play a game of ball with me?" he said, smiling holding onto a ball.

"Sur-" I was interrupted by someone walking from the other direction. They were two figures.

"Don't do it. He looks old but he's got a lot of damn energy. He rigged the stupid game when Gon and I were taking the Hunters exam" the shorter figure said.

"Great. Albino fur ball and his creepy shapeshift goth brother. Perfect!" I said rolling my eyes. They came and sat next to me.

I got up to walk somewhere else, but they insisted I stayed.

"What the hell do you want?" I said. I had my guard up in case they tried something tricky.

"Just chillin'. We're going back home." Killua said in response.

"Our father has something for us." Illumi said.

"What about gon?" I asked killua.

"Eh, that baka didn't want to come. He just went back to his island." Killua responded.

- Time skip -

"I finally made it home! About time." I said, getting out of the airport. I walked a few blocks.

I saw some fliers for a huge building.

"Would YOU like to earn money? Come to heavens arena. All you have to do is fight!" a man said to me holding up a poster.

"Each year, I come here to get some jenny, but my friend said I can't fight for a few months. Sorry." I said walking away.

I finally got home. I used the secret key I had under the pot. I opened the door. A new animal was inside my building.

"A c-c-CAT?? I don't have a cat.. You're very cute though, so I'll keep you." I said picking it up. It purred and rested in my arms. I opened the fridge and poured some milk in it. I set the cat down on the floor and the milk next to it.

"Drink up. I don't have food, but I'll get some for you tomorrow." I said to the cat.

My phone was buzzing like crazy. Feitan's calling.

"Wh- OH SHIT I FORGOT TO CALL HIM." I ran to the phone and picked it up.

"H-hello..?" I whimpered.

"Y/N, YOU NEVER CALLED I WAS WORRIED SICK WHAT THE HELL." Feitan yelled into the phone.

I jumped up and my phone flew across the room. I walked over and picked it up. It had a crack on it already.

"I'm so sorry, Fei. I completely forgot. Illumi and Killua were distracting me an-" I was going to continue, but Feitan interrupted me.

"Those two?? Did they try anything? Are you okay? Any cuts, bruises??" he said worryingly.

"I'm fine, Fei. I'll show you." I said. I walked to my mirror and took a photo of myself. I sent it to him and he sighed in relief.

"Still as beautiful as ever" he said.

"Oooooo, Feitan. Who you talking tooo?" I overheard phinks yell out to feitan through the phone.

"It's y/n!" Feitan said. He was attacked by Machi and Shizuku. Shizuku held the phone.

"Y/N. WE MISS YOU SO MUCH! You HAVE to go shopping and pick out an AMAZING suit for the beach next week!!" Shizuku said excitedly.

"Give me THAT" Feitan snatched his phone back.

"Fei, I have to go. My friend is coming over, I'll talk to you later. Love you, bye." I hung up the phone. I went to turn on the TV, and sit on the couch.

After a while of watching TV, I heard my doorbell go off. I got up to go see who it is.

"Y/NNNN!!!!!!!" my best friend Suzanne came and attacked me with a large hug.

"SUZYYYY!" I hugged her in return.

"How was your few months gone? Where were you?" she questioned. I took her to my couch and told her everything.. Minus the whole phantom troupe part.

"Okay, y/n. I researched about the Phantom troupe. See. You know that one blonde boy I have a HUGEEE crush on??" she said excitedly.

"Which one? I forgot." I said. I knew which one she meant, but I didn't want to make it obvious.

"Shalnark, you can't forget!!!" she said.

"Right right, continue." I said gagging inside.

"Okay, well. I found out he's SINGLE, and that he's a hunter." she said. She pulled out a photo of him and and kissed it. She fell back kicking her legs in excitement.

"OH! Y/n. Did you know they have a new troupe member?? While you were gone, they found a new recruit. I can research who it is, but I wanted to wait for you!!" she said. She pulled out her phone.

Oh, shit.. If she finds out that's me, she might leave and not want to be friends with a murderer...

I was nervous as she was searching. She went onto a news website and saw a recent troupe massacre at Yorknew city.

"Okay, y/nnn... So this new troupe member isssss...." She stared at me blankly, "Y/n.. l/n..." she put her phone down and looked straight at me..

"Y/n.. you're apart of the troupe..?" she said. Her frown immediately turned into a smile. "SO YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH SHALNARK??? IS HE CUTE? FUNNY? Did you kiss him?" she said smirking.

"N-no! I'm friends with everyone there. He isn't cute nor funny, he's annoying. Especially when him and Phinks stalk me having sex with Feita-" I blushed at the last part.

She gasped, "FEITAN?? FEITAN PORTER?? Oh my god! YOU GUYS HAD SEX?? Was it good?"

"Suz, you're embarrassing me", I said, hiding under a pillow, "How do you know so much about the troupe? They keep themselves undercover a lot."

"Eh. I have a friend who's a hunter and can get me on the hunters website." Suz said, smiling.

"A new friend huh?" I said smirking.

"Mhm! His name is leorio." she responded. She showed me a picture of him.

"Wowwww-" I said, with an irk mark remembering how he tried to kill me.

"Do you want to meet him??" she said. She grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my own house, "I'll take you to him!".

--------------------------

A/n: well y/n is FUCKED haha

-----------------------

A/n: boring chapter I know, it'll get more interesting after a few more chapters.