Chapter 35 | Separation

"Y/n, wake up" Amelia said, sitting at the corner of my bed.

It's been 3 months since the Chimera Ant attack.. Feitan's been gone with the troupe for that long, too, since Feitan was the new 'leader' until Chrollo returned. I was getting more pregnancy symptoms.

I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed. I pulled Amelia into a hug, "I miss him.."

"Call him, then. He always responds."

I picked up the phone, and saw 3 messages from Feitan.

"Good morning, princess. I love you so much."
"Y/N, SUCK ASS YOU BITCH"
"Sorry.. Phinks took my phone."

I giggled a little, realizing it's something Phinks would say. I dialed his number. It rang and rang for such a long time. 'If I did not answer, I am busy. If it's my princess, I'll call you as soon as possible~'

I always enjoyed hearing the voice mails, but I wondered what he was doing at the time. I slowly got up and set Amelia on my shoulder. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I finished and washed my face, Feitan called me back. I picked it up, put it on speaker, and set it on the counter.

"Good morning Fei"

"Good morning my queen. I'm so sorry I didn't respond.. Phinks was being an ass hole."

"HAHA, it sounds like him. Tell him I said to fuck off"

"HEY, I HEARD THAT!!!" Phinks said, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Is the whole troupe there?"

"Kind of, yeah.."

"Where are my boo's?"

"We're HERE Y/N. Waiting for you to come shopping with us!" I heard Shizuku and Machi say at the top of their lungs.

"Since Feitan is the new boss, should we call him boss?" I heard Shalnark ask.

"NO. Do not call me boss. I don't want to hear that crap"

I giggled a little. My giggle started to turn into laughs, as tears started to form on my face at the same time. I started to sniffle a little.

"Y/n, are you crying" Feitan asked, hearing my small sniffles.

"FREAKING CRYBABY"

"Phinks, shut up! Everyone go, let me talk to my princess."

"Yeah, I'm alright. I miss you all so much, especially you." I said, crying more. I sat on the counter, looking straight at the wall.

"I'll be back in less than a month.. you could always come to us"

"Yeah, it's not safe there.. I have to stay at my house. My friend and her doctor Leorio friend are always coming over to check up on me."

"Leorio? Like the chain user's friend?"

"Mhm.."

"Well, if he's making sure you're okay, I won't bother."

"Feitan.."

"Yeah?"

"You remember that green hair kid and white haired one?"

"The brats? Tch.. I remember."

"Well one of them got really hurt fighting those ants.. and he's not doing very well at all. Is it okay if I drop a quick visit..?"

"You want to VISIT them?"

"Y-yeah."

"Amelia is too good for you."

"I HEARD THAT," Amelia hissed at the phone.