Chapter 29 | Fun & training

A/n: smut warning ok u have been warned enjoy

----------------------------

"B-but.. Fei, we're in the middle of a game where anyone can see us-" I was groaning as Fei was sucking my neck.

"Let them watch," he muttered as he continued to suck my neck. He took off my top and bra and began to suck my nipples.

"F-fei.." I was moaning out his name.

"You sound so hot when you call me in that way," he said, smirking.

"F-fei, c'mon.. you're turning me on-" I said. I was starting to get wet.

"You want me to fuck you already? Impatient.. but alright" he smirked. He began to unbuckle his pants. He removed them and his boxers. He took off my pants and the remaining of my lingerie.

He flipped me around and slammed me against a tree.

"Fei- Fei.." I was moaning out his name as he entered me.

"Can't take the pain, can you" he said.

"N-no.. it's not that.. it just feels so GOOD" I was enjoying every moment.

"I know it does.. this is what happens when you get with someone who can fuck you good-"

He continued to thrust into me faster and faster. He hit my G-spot which made me moan loud.

"Shh.. you don't want everyone to know what's happening, do you?" he covered my mouth with his hand. I licked his hand trying to move his hand, but it didn't bother him a bit.

After a while, we both reached our climax and came at the same time.

He bent down to lick every drop that came out of me. He licked his lips, "you taste delicious".

I quickly put my clothing back on, hoping nobody had seen what just happened.. but it was too late.

Two figures were clapping their hands.

"Wonderful.. wonderful show" Phinks said. He had the most seductive smirk I've seen in a century.

"I'm so glad I brought this bucket of popcorn from Asadora" Shalnark revealed himself eating popcorn.

"Y-you.. no way" I was furious..

"Heh" Feitan smirked. He hugged me from behind.

"How.. how long- have you been HERE?" I stared daggers into their souls.

"Hmm.. how long Phinks" Shalnark said. He obviously knew, but he was playing dumb.

"About when you said," Phinks tried a horrible imitation of me, "Ugh Fei you turn me on, this feels so GOOD"

The two began to laugh.

"I- I will KILL YOU" I yelled at them.

I was going to chase them, but forgetting how horribly numb my legs were I fell over with the first step.

"Feitan, you might have put her into a wheelchair-" Shalnark said, looking over at me. I rolled onto my back and stuck my tongue out at them.

"Feitan fuck me harder," Phinks laughed, still with his high pitch girly impression.

"FUCK OFF" I yelled at them. Feitan reached his arm out and helped me up. I cuddled into his chest.

"Guys leave her alone" Feitan glared at them.

"I mean you don't have to have sex every other damn day" Phinks rolled his eyes.

"Feitan fuck me again please," Shalnark laughed.