Chapter 23 | Finding someone

We were walking around town. The troupe and I decided on splitting up and having our own fun. I went with Feitan and Amelia.

"Hey, y/n. Isn't that the green hair boy from earlier?" Amelia asked motioning up to a tree. It looked like Gon was looking for something.

"I think so. I don't care, though." I said, really not caring.

"I want to know what he's looking for." Amelia said hopping off my arms, "Give me one of your nen blades and fly me up there"

"F- fine.." I said. I grabbed two of my blades and let Amelia hop on one. I motioned the blades towards the tree Gon was on.

"Tch" Feitan said left behind.

Amelia and I finally arrived to the tree. I let go of the blades exhausted.

"Why are you so tired??" Amelia said, trying to get me back on track.

"I've only carried myself, and I've never motioned blades this far." I said out of breath.

"HEY GON-" I cut Amelia off.

"He can't hear you, remember?" I said.

"Right.." she responded.

"Hey green head", I yelled as he looked my way, "Get down here my cat wants you."

"Y/N! WE CAN'T HAVE MORE PEOPLE KNOWING ABOUT ME." Amelia screeched at me.

"You wanted to know, you get it." I said, smirking.

"What's up, y/n?" Gon questioned.

"Use ur nen and touch the stupid cat, then ask her any question" I said rolling my eyes.

He was about to question me, "JUST DO IT" I yelled.

He touched Amelia with his nen and asked her, "How are you?"

"I'm purrrrrfect, how about you?" she said giggling.

"WHOA. That's so cool!" Gon said picking her up.

"GIVE ME THAT" I said snatching Amelia, "Go on, ask."

"I was just curious to what you were looking for" Amelia said.

"Killua ran away and I can't find him" Gon said worried.

"One less brat to worry about." I said smirking.

"Y/n, be nice" Amelia said scratching me.

"Ow, dumb cat." I said, dropping her.

"Y/n and I can help you." Amelia said volunteering me.

"Excuse me-" I said.

"THANK you so much. Killua's my best friend and I can't lose him!" Gon said hopping back on the tree.

"I feel gross for helping someone" I whispered to Amelia.

"Oh, get used to it" Amelia said.

"Let me send a note to Feitan to come with" I said pulling out my phone, "Why don't I have his contact, what the hell??"

I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil. I wrote on the note:

Feitan. I'm up by the large tree that's facing island inward. I have 2 blades with you. Grab them both and I'll fly you here. Don't let go.

I stabbed the note with my blade and threw them to where Feitan was. He opened the note and looked towards where I was. I gave him a thumbs up. He grabbed onto the blades and flew this way.

"This takes a lot more nen than you think" I say, losing my breath again.

"That's why I'm telling you to practiceeee" she said in a singing tone.

"What the hell is happening now" Feitan asked as he arrived.

"Amelia wants to help that brat find his friend" I said pointing to Gon.

"Hell no. Y/n, fly me back. Let's go." he said, grabbing my arm.

"I want her to help Gon. Besides, she's too weak to perform her nen now." Amelia said. Amelia hopped onto the tree and sat besides Gon, "I'm no dog, but do you have something that he wore. Maybe I could try to find a scent."

"I just have this jacket he asked me to hold" Gon said holding it out.

Amelia sniffed it and tried to follow a scent. After about 10 minutes of walking, she stopped.

"The scent ended here. I can't smell any further" she said hopping onto my shoulder.

"KILLUAA" Gon yelled

"Quiet you rat" I said covering my ears.

"Why am I here?" Feitan asked, disgusted.

After searching we found Killua.

"Killua, we finally found you!" Gon said, hugging killua.

"We?" Killua said. Gon turned around and saw nobody else. We disappeared.

"Let's go back" I said.

"Do you think your nen is strong enough?" Feitan asked, hugging me.

"She won't be fine" Amelia said.

"Shut up cat" I said, forming my blades. I jumped on Feitans back and Feitan grabbed two of my blades while Amelia sat on another.

We flew back, and it took about 20 minutes to arrive.

"We're here" Feitan said, finally putting me down.

He turned around and saw me passed out on the ground.

"I told you" Amelia said, hopping on my stomach.

Feitan picked me up and went to find the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: sorry for not updatinggggg ive been busy w/ finals. dw tho i'll upload more :)