Chapter 3 | Yorknew auction

It's the day we're going to the Yorknew city auction. I go to a store to find something dressy. I find a beautiful (color) dress. I buy it and go back to the hideout. I put it on and look at my tattoo.

"You should hide that, y/n" I turned around to see machi and feitan dressed up. Machi walks out, but Feitan stays. "What's your deal?" I look at Feitan.

"Nothing, just observing." He replied. "Get out you pervert". I yelled, throwing a blade towards him. He dodged it with a 'tch' and walked out.

When I think about it.. he's kind of cute..

I shook that thought out of my mind, and quickly walked outside. There was a black car with Franklin and Feitan waiting for me. I quickly got in, and we drove off to the auction.

Once we arrived, I looked to see thousands of people. We got to the main room, and got on stage. "Time for the auction to begin.." Feitan said into the mic, getting everyone's attention. Before anyone could say a thing, Franklins bullets began to shoot. Bodies started falling, one by one.

"Save me a few!" I yelled, running to the crowd. I conjured my blades that started to fly through everyone's bodies. I grabbed one of my blades, and started to swing at people. Heads flying, and bodies falling. The thought of everyone's quick death brought to my happiness. There was a small crowd left, but before I could blink, Feitan killed them with his bare hands.

"Good one!" I smiled and looked at Feitan. As shizuku walked in to clean up the bloody mess, we noticed one person alive.

"Who are you people..? The mafia will find you.. torture you.." Before he could say a word, I quickly ran behind him, with feitan up front. At the same time, both my blades and his hand stabbed through him. Shizuku's vacuum, blinky, had cleaned up all the bodies and blood.

"Wow, you guys cleared this quickly." said pakunoda as she walked in through the doors.

"I'm starving, can we get something to eat?" I jumped up, looking towards Shizuku and paku.

"Later, y/n. We have things to do." she responded as I quickly put on a sad face.

"I'll buy you something." my head shot up looking at Feitan as he was walking towards the exit.

I jumped with joy as we all exited the auction hall. As I was eating, we all hopped on a hot air balloon.

"So, no luck?" I heard machi said, but I was too distracted eating.

"No, we didn't find anything. As soon as we got to the safe room, everything was gone!" said nobunaga.

Others were talking about what happened, but I noticed Feitan looking towards me. I looked at him. I could tell he was slightly blushing, since he'd hide his face under his mask and looked away.

As we arrived to what looked like a valley, I was the first to get out. "There isn't anyone here?" I said, looking around.

"Yes there is, look!" Shalnark said, pointing to the distance.

---------------

A/n: If you've read this far, you're a god/goddess. I'm also so sorry for a short chapter.

I'll be updating soon. :<