Chapter 53 | Amelia!!!

-- Shalnark POV --

"Is mommy okay?" Maiko asked me. I took her to a little restaurant, but she wouldn't eat. I don't know a thing or two about being able to take care of kids. I studied about everything but that topic. I didn't know I'd be in a situation where she'd pick me out of everyone else to hang around.

"Y/n should be okay.." I reassured her, "will you please eat your food? Y/n wouldn't like it if you didn't eat.." Maiko picked at her food and took a small bite of a burger. She chewed it for a long time, and finally managed to swallow it.

"Where's Amelia, I miss kitty.." Maiko said. I froze. I haven't heard from Amelia in a long time.. That's a good question as a matter of fact. "We can go look for her around your house, maybe she's there." I said. We left the restaurant without paying.

We went towards y/n's neighborhood. Maiko continuously called out to Amelia, but no response. Where is that cat?

-- Amelia POV --

"Y/n.." I said, slowly awakening after a long slumber. I know trouble is coming, I have to warn the troupe. I got up, stretching my legs. I ran back home, to find Shalnark and Maiko calling out my name.

"MAIKO," I yelled, jumping towards the little girl. She held me in her arms, tears on her face. "Where's y/n?" I asked her. "Maybe we should sit down somewhere, I'll explain everything.." Shalnark said. We found an abandoned area. I sat down near Maiko, listening to Shalnark's every word.

After their explanation, I sat in awe. No way was y/n that close to death before her due date.. If she dies prior to then.. I'll be.. I'll be killed. I took a deep breath in, and relaxed my muscles. I was way too worried for y/n.. I didn't want Maiko nor Feitan to feel any pain of y/n's death.

"Take me to where they are now." I said to Shalnark. We all went to a nen hospital.. That exists? No matter, anyways. I looked around for y/n. We reached the third level. I heard many bickering of y/n. We found the room she was in after asking around.

-- Y/n POV --

Another knock on my door. "Come in", I said with a raspy voice. The door opens to see Maiko, Shalnark, and.. and AMELIA? "AMELIA" I said, sitting up quickly. A flash went through my head, telling me I sat up too quickly. The cat hopped on the bed, laying next to me.

"What the hell happened to you?" I asked the cat. She told me where she went, and why it took her long to return. I felt bad, I shouldn't have left her out on her own.. "Mommy, are you okay?" I asked Maiko. She hugged me from the side. I kissed her head and told her I was alright. "Thank you for taking care of her.." I told Shalnark.

Feitan came back with a tray of food on his hands. "Everyone, shoo" I said, looking at the delicious food. I haven't eaten in a while, and I know Amelia hasn't either. I shared a portion of my food with her. After eating it all, I passed out, asleep.

-- Feitan POV --

"She's tired," I said to the others. Amelia lied next to y/n. She purred, licking y/ns face, then falling asleep besides her owner. I moved the tray of food away, so she could sleep comfortably. 

"Let's give her some time to rest," I told the others. We all left the room, but Maiko wanted to stay with y/n. "If something happens to y/n, call Shalnark from my phone," I said handing the child my phone. She looked at it happily, knowing she's going to play some games.

We left the building, to a nearby Café. Sitting down, we were all exhausted from the past few days. "So, Feitan almost burns his fiancé," Machi teases. I flipped her off. "So, let's talk wedding.." Machi said.

I know this would be a long talk...

---------------------------------------------------