Chapter 45 | out alone

"Maiko, your dad and I are going out for the night. Machi and/or Shizuku will be here to babysit you." I said to her, who was busy watching TV.

"Okay, mommy," she responded, not breaking eye contact from the television.

I heard a few knocks on the door. I open it to see Machi and Shizuku walk in with a bag. They walked over to the kitchen table and left their bags.

"Thank you guys so much," I said, smiling. Feitan didn't say a word, nor did he care that we were leaving our own child with someone else. He dragged me out the house.

"LOVE YOU MAIKO, BE GOOD TO MACHI AND SHIZUKU. WREAK HAVOC, KILL MORE!" I yelled out to her.

"DON'T SAY THAT TO HER," Amelia yelled from inside the house.

I got in the car with Feitan, and we drove far, far away. Laughing and joking in the car. Feitan got off the highway, and parked in an empty lot. I grabbed a few alcohol bottles that I brought with us. Pouring some in shot glasses.

"First to pass out loses!" I said to him. He filled up his glass cup, and we drank it all at the same time.

We had drank at least 7 shots together. I was feeling dizzy as it is. Feitan gripped onto the door handle, to keep himself straight up. I inhaled a little, getting myself together a little more.

"Are you about done?" Feitan asked, pouring up another glass.

"Not even!" I lied. I already felt like puking.

I opened the car door, and spun in circles outside the lot. Feitan got out as well, leaving the alcohol and shot glasses on the hood of the car. He grabbed my arm, spinning me around. I landed into a hug with him.

He reached in, kissing my lips. I could taste the alcohol on his lips. We released from the kiss slowly, and went to get a few more shots. I filled up 2 more, and so did he. We both chugged the small glasses. I wasn't able to stand much longer. My legs wobbled here and there, unable to walk in a straight line.

I grabbed onto Feitan's wrist, making sure I don't fall over.

"Y/n, maybe this is enough," he said, walking me to the car. I lazily grabbed the bottle, and began to chug it straight.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" he said, snatching the bottle out of my hand. He then began to slowly chug the same amount I took from the bottle.

I collapsed, then passed out.

-- Time skip --

I slowly woke up, and sat up.

"Damn this major headache," I said rubbing my forehead. I looked to my side seeing Feitan lying on a bed besides me. "Where are we?" I ask him.

"We're in a hotel. You passed out, meaning I win." he said with a little cat face.

I grabbed a pillow behind me and slapped him with it. He grabbed his own, throwing it towards me. It hit me directly in the face.

I got on top of him, hitting him with the pillows we had. I slowly lied back down on my side of the bed. I cuddled up against his shoulder, leaving small kisses.

I climbed back on top of him, kissing him more. We began to fully on make out. I pressed my chest up against his. His hands gripped on my ass.

Slowly, I took off my shirt and bra. One of his hands trailed up my back, and around to the front side of me, slowly massaging my breasts.

He flipped me over, now he was on top. He took off his shirt, throwing it off the bed. He slipped off the pants and panties I was wearing. His head went down between my legs, and began to lick around my clit.

Slowly, I started to get wet. I know if I continue now, I won't be able to stop, but it was too late. Feitan stuck his long fingers into me, thrusting in and out at a fast pace. I cover my mouth with my hands, to hold back the moans.

"Moan for me," he ordered. He removed the hand from my mouth, and I moaned more. Two fingers turned into 4 fingers.

"F-fei-" I managed to moan out. I was almost at my climax.

"Not yet, my queen," he smirked. He took off his pants and boxers. Both of us completely bare naked on the bed. He had me sit up straight. He got up high on his knees.

"Suck," he said. I did as he said. My tongue was trailing around the tip. Soon, I was sucking him out. He was letting out loud moans. No doubt did the neighbor rooms heard us.

"Y/n.." he continued, "I'm going to c-"

I stopped him, letting my mouth out. I saw the disappointed look on his face. I lied back down on the bed. He grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his torso. He slowly entered me. Soon enough, he was thrusting into me faster.

"F-fei.." I moaned out to him. I threw my head up, holding onto the headboard of the bed.

"Y/n, no matter how many times we do this, you're still so damn tight," he said, going at an inhuman speed.

There were so many skin slaps sound that covered up the entire room. Soon enough, we both came. His warm milk oozing inside of me. He thrusted a few more times to keep it in. He relaxed himself, slowly leaning onto me. His arms wrapped around my body, cuddling.

"Shouldn't- we change?" I asked him.

"It's fine, we'll change in the morning," he said. I played with his hair a little.

We slowly fell asleep, still naked.

---------------------------------------

a/n: ANNOUNCEMENT WOOOOHOO! IF UR AMAZING, JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER. you're all amazing SO JOIN!!! 

https://discord.gg/XDg5FgVWc9

THAT'S THE LINK!

If you can't paste it, type "XDg5FgVWc9" once you press the plus at the bottom, then "join server"!

OR, type out the link on a new tab. <3

love u all, i hope to see u in my server. :'>