Chapter 58 | The spiders

'"You may think we're just a normal group of people on the streets, and some of us may be homeless, but boy are you wrong. I've never encountered the best family ever. Not only having Feitan and Maiko in my blood, but I have the amazing group of thieves who back me up. So if you think we're just some scrawny bitches on the block, you better rethink that."

"Y/n, don't be too cocky.." I heard a spider mutter to me as I was making a wonderful speech. "FUCK YOU," I turn to see a few of them giggling, but I couldn't figure out who it was.

"Anyways.."

Here we were, all 12 spiders, walking out of a large building in the middle of nowhere. A fire burning in the background as we made our flashy exit..'

"WAIT, Mommy, you telling me that kitten is dead..?" Maiko pouts, drinking her lemonade. The spiders and I were out at a bar, drinking to our celebration. Feitan looks up from a book, humming as he was going to respond to her question.

"YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE THAT BITCH IS DEAD, AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE!" I said, throwing my fist up to the air. I took another sip of the beer I was drinking. Damn, I hated the taste of beer, but I wanted to celebrate with the others anyways. I set my arm down, smiling like crazy, hoping Maiko understood my story.

"Okay, y/n, we get it! We went out and killed Amelia and the people behind your so called death, but this is the third time you've explained the story.. You even told the story to a stranger, we had to kill them because of your carelessness! Besides, it happened a few months ago, get over it," Nobunaga said, with an irk mark on his forehead. I flipped him off. My other hand slightly pulling under my eye with my tongue out.

I looked back to Maiko and Feitan who were in front of me, sitting together. I let out a sigh, and relaxed myself on the chair. I felt a small kick on my stomach. "DAMN YOU," I said, cursing my soon to be born child. "Y/n, you know drinking during pregnancy is bad..." Shizuku said, patting my back. "Hey, I did it with Maiko, and look how wonderful she is!" I said pointing to my child who was trying to stick a carrot up her nose, and tried to blow it out.

I sighed at my failure of a child, but not forgetting how much I love her. Our food finally came after a long while. My plate had the most food out of everyone. We all said thanks for our food, and began to eat. I finished my food in a flash, then asked for another plate.

...

I was on my 4th plate, about to ask more when the urge to puke came quickly. I got up and went to the bathroom quickly..

- 3rd person POV -

"Hey, is y/n okay?" Shalnark asked, watching y/n as she made her way to the bathroom, holding her stomach. (Hinata is that you??) Feitan looked up, letting out a tch.. Feitan liked how others wanted to protect y/n, but he didn't want Shalnark to get too close to y/n. "She's fine, it's just that she ate too much," Fei said, drinking a bit from his beer.

"Daddy, can I try some of that.. what is it? It looks like pee, ewww!" Maiko said, pointing and giggling at the bottle of Beer that Feitan had in his hand. He shook his head, taking another sip. Y/n returned, and Feitan gave a small glance, lifting his eyebrows quickly. She nodded her head, saying she's alright now.

- y/n POV -

"So, Fei, weddings around the corner.. how are you feeling? Finally got out of your little shell." Nobunaga said to Feitan. Machi and Shizuku asked me the same question. We all began chattering for a few more hours until we all exhausted ourselves from talking so much. We all prepared to leave, but paying was a pain.. Nobody wanted to pay.

"Y/n, you pay!" Nobunaga said, pointing directly at me. My eyes went blank and an irk mark appeared on my forehead, "HEY, TOP NOCH HEAD, HOW ABOUT YOU PAY FOR ONCE!" I said, waving my arms around. We all threw the bill around until we decided nobody was going to pay.

I sighed, as I wrote on the check.

'Fuck you losers.. but thanks for the food!' I wrote. Maiko wrote a small smile face at the end of the sentence in red. We chuckled, leaving the bill on the table. Since no customers were there, we killed all the employees. The manager never came out once to get a look at us, so we left our little surprise at our table.

I got into my car, and some of the others came along. Machi and Shizuku were planning to sleep over with me, while Feitan and Phinks would hang out in the living room, playing video games, and perhaps sleep in the guest bedroom. Since my car only fit 5, and there were 6 of us, Machi sat in between the front two seats.

"Why the hell do I have to sit here? Why can't Shizuku sit here," Machi pouted as she faced the 3 in the back. Maiko was sitting behind the passenger with her booster seat, eating some candy she stored in the cupboard for later. Phinks sat in the middle. He was watching Maiko, making sure she wouldn't make a mess in my NEW car. Shizuku sat on the corner, her hands both on her lap, her head looking out the window.

"I would put Shizu-chan there, I mean she's thin as fuck, but her ass is huge.. No way would she fit. If we did, she'd struggle to get out," I said, watching Feitan drive, making sure he stayed on the right lane. Everyone broke out into a loud laughter. You could tell Machi was beginning to form tears on her eyes as she was laughing too hard. I turned around looking at poor Shizuku.

Her face was bright red. She stammered trying to form a sentence, but she stopped with her failure. "Y/n, shut up before I go fuck her instead of you," Fei said, a smirk forming on his face. He had one hand on the wheel and the other holding my thigh. "YOU WOULD NEVER!" I said, glaring actual daggers towards him.

-------------------------------

i'll upload the next chapter in about 20 ish minutes, gimme a few.. ;)

I HAD TO UPDATE IT I ACCIDENTALLY PUT SHALNARK INSTEAD OF PHINKS IM SO SORRY IF Y'ALL READ IT ALREADY............