Chapter 39 | Struggles

-- 5 years later --

"MAIKO. STOP RUNNING AROUND NAKED.. I HAVE TO CHANGE YOU!" I said running after Maiko. It's been 5 years since she was born, she just turned 5 a few days ago. Now, she thinks she can do whatever she wants.

"FEITAN, HELP ME!" I yelled out to my boyfriend who was sitting on the couch, watching the show, "AMELIA??"

"Okay. Maiko, don't drive your mom crazy.." Feitan said. Maiko stopped and let me dress her.

"Why the hell does she listen to you and not me?"

"I love daddy" Maiko said.

"HAHA" Feitan laughed out.

I turned around glaring at him, my nen/aura flowed around me.

"Oooh, strong aura. So scary." Feitan said, still laughing.

"Mommy, look. I can do that too!" Maiko said. She stood besides me, having her aura flowing around her.

"How the f-" I was about to faint.

"Since you are both nen users, it only makes sense if she inherits it as well." Amelia said, walking in front of Maiko. She sat down in front of her.

"Pretty kitty!" Maiko said still with her nen around her.

"Wait Maiko, stop!" I tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

"It's fine, that's what I'm TRYING to do." Amelia said as Maiko petted her.

"Whas your name again? I forgotttttt." Maiko asked Amelia.

"My name's Amelia." Amelia said with a smile.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Maiko jump. She hid behind my legs, her head peeking between my legs, "THE KITTY TALKS! But how.. animals don't talk.."

"Well, it's beca-" Amelia was cut off when Maiko began to run for the door.

"I HAF TO TELL MY FWIENDS ABOUT THIS!" Maiko said, opening the door slightly.

"NO!" the three of us yelled, trying to follow her tracks. I picked her up quickly and brought her back into the house.

"No, no, no. We keep kitty a secret.. shh" I said, putting a finger over my lips.

"Who else knows about kitty? Does daddy know?"

"Daddy knows."

"How did you fwind her?"

"She followed me," I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait, if she has nen, we can see what sort of nen-user she is!" Amelia said.

"R-right.. Go get a leaf from outside" I told Amelia as I filled up a glass of water. Amelia came back in with the leaf. I set it in the middle of the water.

"Alright, Maiko. Put your hands here" I said, guiding her hands, "Now, use your nen."

"Nen?"

"Your magical goo that flows around you," I said, remembering the time she called it that when she saw Feitan use nen.

"Oh, okay mommy." She used her nen around the glass. 

"She can either be a Conjurer, like you, or a Transmuter, like me," Feitan said.

"Nothing's happening.." I said, looking at the empty glass of water.

"Taste the water" Amelia said, putting her paws in the water.

"GET YOUR CAT HAIRED FILTHY PAWS OUT OF THE WATER" I screamed. Amelia hissed and stepped back.

I tasted the water. It tasted very sweet.. 

'She's a Transmuter, just like Feitan. Damnit.'

"The water sweet" Maiko said.

"Don't talk like your dad."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Feitan asked, glaring at me.

"It means I don't want my child to have speech impediment or speak slow. :)"

"What?!" Feitan seemed upset.

"Right, let me put it in a language you understand.

"我不希望我的孩子有语言障碍." ('I don't want my child to have speech impediment' but in Chinese*)

"Fuck you," Feitan said. He got behind me and wrapped his arms around me and dug his face into my shoulder.

"Don't curse in front of the child!" Amelia said, glaring at us both.

"Mommy and daddy say bad words?" Maiko said. She put her finger under her chin as if she was thinking. (Like Froppy does).

"Fak, fak, fak, fak, fak, fak." Maiko said around the house.

"N-NO, MAIKO THAT'S NOT OKAY" Amelia said, chasing after her.

Feitan and I stood there laughing at the two of them.

"Amelia reminds me of someone from this morning.." Feitan said, chuckling a little.

"Oh, fuck you." I said rolling my eyes.

Amelia predicted what was going to happen next, "Oh dear... Maiko! Let's go.. play with some of your toys in your room!"

Feitan spun me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He set me on top of the kitchen counter.

I leaned in to kiss him. I felt his soft lips on mine. I haven't had this in a while..

We began to make out, his tongue entered my mouth, touching every place possible. As we released for air, he took off his shirt and mask, revealing his seggsy body.

"God damn-" I said, leaning in for more kisses.

Later after we finished kissing, I was left in my bra and underwear. I put my clothes on. Feitan hugged me again.

"I'm sorry I said that" I said, sighing.

"It's fine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: yall.. chinese is a pain to copy and paste<3

do u know any other languages??? comment them<3