Chapter 11

Merry Christmas to all my readers 🎄Have a wonderful day ..... ❤

24th December 2020

It was Christmas Eve today. Aarthi and Siddarth was busy setting the nativity crib whilst Ananya and grandpa was decorating the christmas tree. Grandma was busy cleaning the house for tomorrow.

Christmas is a very special occasion for the Agarwal's, even though this year the sweetness of Christmas is reduced by Ananya's illness the family has decided to forget about it for a day and enjoy. Ananya will soon be undergoing her stem cell transplantation.

"Siddarth !! Mary should be placed next to baby Jesus !! Not next to the shepherds." Aarthi scolded Siddarth for the 2nd time. "Don't teach me who goes where, I know much better than you" Siddarth argued back to Aarthi. "You two stop fighting and finish it of quickly" grandma shouted from the kitchen. This made Aarthi and Siddarth silent, they didn't want to raise grandma's anger as they very well know what the consequences are especially Siddarth ....

However, they didn't manage to remain quite for long, Aarthi again got irritated when she saw Siddarth putting baby jesus this time next to the three Wisemen. She argued with him once again but this time not raising her voice at all so grandma would not hear her. After a lot of disagreements on who goes where in the crib both of them got fed up so they called Ananya to help them. Ananya  sighed seeing their childish attitudes, both Aarthi and Siddarth was stubborn as both wanted everything to come their way. "Anu put the baby jesus next in the middle in between Mary and Joseph" Aarthi told Ananya. "Anu don't listen to this stupid, she knows nothing. Put the baby jesus next to the Wisemen or shepherds." Ananya felt suffocated in between both, if she fails to please either of them then she won't have any peace.

Luckily, grandma called Aarthi to finish cleaning a area as grandma had a call to attend. Siddarth giggled when grandma called her for help, feeling annoyed she threw a christmas tree decoration piece onto Siddarth's head and stormed to the area to clean. Siddarth rubbed the area she threw the decoration as it pained a little "this witch ready needs to learn a lesson" he mentally thought. But no matter how hard he thought Siddarth could not think of any ideas...

Soon evening came, Aarthi was busy making a Christmas cake for tomorrow. It's a tradition that was started by Aarthi's mother therefore, Aarthi decided to make one like every year. Siddarth was sitting in the room very bored after finishing his pending work he obviously missed Aarthi's presence and had no clue where she was. After finally wondering around the house he finally found Aarthi in the kitchen mixing her cake ingredients together.

"Is this for tomorrow ?" Siddarth asked Aarthi making her jump as she didn't see him coming in , making Siddarth chuckle. "Can you stop being creepy !!" Aarthi said making Siddarth again chuckle making her sigh. After a brief pause she continued "and yes it's for tomorrow."

"Are you sure your cake is ok for human consumption ? I don't want anything happening to my family after eating your cake" Siddarth said with the aim of annoying Aarthi. Just like Siddarth wanted to Siddarth managed to annoying as she shouted and said "Siddarth if you don't get out of the kitchen now I will make grandma chuck another bucket of water onto your head" making Siddarth slightly embarrassed.

"Aarthi don't mention it again and get on my nerves" Siddarth said making Aarthi smirk. She said "well your making me say it."

Suddenly an idea popped onto Siddarth's head .....

He then said "Aarthi actually I came here because Anu called you for.  something". Aarthi nodded her head and quickly rushed to Anu leaving her cake mix behind. After making sure Aarthi has left Siddarth took out the salt tin and chucked a good amount into the mix and stirred it well. Just as Aarthi entered the kitchen Siddarth managed to put the salt tin away.

Aarthi - "Siddarth what's your problem ? Anu didn't call me !!"

Siddarth - "oh I thought she called you"

Aarthi - "if you don't get lost,  I don't know what I will do next."

With a smirk Siddarth walked out of the kitchen.

Without realizing Aarthi poured the cake batter into cake tin and placed it in the oven so it can be cooked not realising what Siddarth has done.

..................................................................

Here is a little Christmas treat ....

The continuation of this chapter will be updated soon ❤

How was this chapter guys ?

What might Aarthi's reaction be after  realising what Siddarth has done ?

Thanks for all those who have suggested me names for cast. I will let you know soon....

Once again A Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope you all had an amazing day despite the circumstances ❤❤❤ May God bless all of you :)