Chapter 26 (The Confession)

Today marks one year after Aarthi's and Siddharth's marriage. Both Aarthi and Sidharth know it's their wedding anniversary today but neither of them wished each other.

Siddharth woke up quite late today only woke up when the sun rays hit his face. He felt ever so refreshed and energetic, Siddharth cuddled Aarthi, even more, tighter seeing her beautiful face. Siddharth's thoughts got interrupted when he saw Aarthi's eyelashes flutter when her eyelashes start fluttering it indicates that she will be waking up very soon. "Good morning," Aarthi said slowly rubbing her eyes trying to adjust with the daylight. "Good morning darling" Siddharth replied caressing her hair.

"What's the plan for today then?" Aarthi asked Siddharth slowly getting out of the bed. "Let's visit the Eifell tower today. Maybe later in the evening?" He replied.

"Are we just staying in the hotel in the morning then?" Aarthi asked Siddharth, "Well let's go for a mini date in the morning." Siddharth replied to which Aarthi nodded and smiled.

Aarthi's Look

Aarthi's Look

Siddharth's Look

Siddharth's Look

Siddharth was struggling to take his eyes of Aarthi, she was looking extremely gorgeous in the dress which was gifted to Aarthi by Siddharth on her birthday a few months back. Aarthi preferred traditional clothes over western clothes, even if she wears western clothes she takes extra precaution to make sure whatever she's wearing is modest. Therefore, Siddharth wasn't sure if Aarthi would actually wear this. He was indeed surprised and happy when he saw Aarthi in this look, Aarthi was blushing very hardly seeing Siddharth checking her out.

"Shall we go then?" Siddharth asked Aarthi. "Yep sure" She replied, "by the way you're looking ever so pretty in this attire. You should wear western clothes more. It suits you well." Siddharth complimented Aarthi making her blush even more, she then thanked Siddharth for the compliment. Soon they went to a nearby restaurant and had an mini-date. They talked about their past, likes and dislikes. Aarthi many times came forward to wish Siddharth as it's their wedding anniversary today but understanding her move he always stopped her as he wants to wish her and confess his love for her first. Aarthi did feel disappointed but she didn't express her disappointment.