Chapter 22

"Ewww ... guys what the hell ?" Ananya asked her brother and sister in law. Aarthi and Siddharth felt so embarrassed, "what the hell are you doing in our room? And who told you to look ?" Siddharth asked Ananya as Aarthi adjusted her saree. " First of all your door was open and I came in to tell you that grandma is calling you. How am I supposed to know that both of you are making out for goodness sake ?" Ananya asked both and then Ananya continued and said "And secondly wipe of bhabhi's lipstick stain, you look like a clown with a face full of lipstick" Ananya laughed and left the room to give the couple more privacy.

Siddharth brushed his hair with his fingertips with a cheeky smile, "go and get changed and wash your face before someone else see's your clown face" Aarthi said and giggles as she was going to leave but Siddharth got hold of the ends of her saree just in time. "Nah don't leave me, let us complete our session before it gets too late. But before Siddharth made his next move Aarthi pushed Siddharth away and ran away. Again Siddharth expressed a naughty smile. He wanted to confess his feelings soon as possible. . .

Siddharth's love for Aarthi was increasing day by day, there's isn't enough words to express how much he missed Aarthi over the last few weeks in London, he missed her naughty smile but mostly her presence in general. Never did he think he will find love again. In fact Siddharth's love for Aarthi is hard to describe in words or express as feeling. One thing for sure is that Siddharth's love is more strong and passionate compared to his love for Naina in the past ... 

X

X

X

X

Rohan, Yuktha and little Aarthi were going to Yuktha's apartment in Rohan's car. Yuktha was sat next to Rohan in the passenger seat looking out of the window, Aarthi was sleeping on her lap. Rohan glanced Yuktha few times, "how's life?" Rohan finally asked Yuktha to break the silence after battling with his mind for a long time. "It's ok" Yuktha replied, she was happy that he made some effort to talk to her "How about yours ?" Yuktha asked him back, "Life is good currently" Rohan replied to which Yuktha nodded. "Are you going to get married as soon as divorce procedures are over ?" Rohan asked Yuktha, he was very curious to know what is happening in Yuktha's life without even him realising. "I don't know" Yuktha replied coldly, she mentally thought how she can get married to another person when she is mentally battling to get over him. Just like Rohan Yuktha was also curious to know what is happening in Rohan's life, Ashok briefly told her that Aarthi has got married to someone else but Yuktha didn't know much more. "I thought you were going to get married to Aarthi after our divorce, is that still happening ?" Yuktha asked Rohan very coldly. "No It is not Aarthi has moved on just like me and she's got married to someone else. Aarthi is a closed chapter in my life" Rohan said making Yuktha knit her eyebrows together, pretending a lot of confidence Yuktha decided to ask a question to Rohan "Just like how you said Aarthi is a closed chapter in your life am I closed chapter as well?" Yuktha asked Rohan trying to control her tears.

"Yuktha what do you mean? Look I'm not in the mood to dig the past out" Rohan explained to Yuktha feeling frustrated. Yuktha didn't ask him anything else after that. Finally, they reached and Yuktha slowly got out of the car, thankfully Aarthi was sleeping, if she was wake it was definite that she'll force Rohan to come too. "I'll come and pick Aarthi up tomorrow," Rohan said and then reversed his car and left the compound immediately, Yuktha watched Rohan's car leaving until it became faint. On the way back home Yuktha's words kept on ringing in Rohan's ears "Am I closed chapter as well???"

Is Yuktha a closed chapter? Was it her fault that they're heading for a divorce? Well, it clearly wasn't Yuktha's fault, it was Rohan's only Rohan's, Yuktha had tried her best to make this relationship work but it was Rohan who messed it. Yuktha's one question was guilt-tripping Rohan, seeing her today just made him realise how much he has missed her presence. Did I ever love Yuktha? Was I fooling my mind that I don't love Yuktha by constantly thinking of Aarthi and by trying to find Aarthi's qualities in Yuktha? Rohan's head felt like bursting, he was burning in his own guilt. Seeing Yuktha after a long time today just triggered him and her questions ...

Furthermore, after hearing Rohan's story Naina has developed a soft corner for Rohan, she does not know what that has drawn her closer to Rohan. Naina is starting to convince herself maybe two broken hearts can find solace in each other and mend it ...

Naina is seriously thinking of asking Rohan for a date, she is waiting for him to sign his official divorce papers to ask him so after that Naina knows for definite that he is free. Little Aarthi is another factor that has caught Naina's attention, Naina's biggest dream is to become a mother, maybe she can fulfil that dream through Aarthi?

x

x

x

"Aarthi. Aarthi !!" Siddharth was screaming her name for his attention. "What !!!" Aarthi yelled back to him "Did you say you weren't working for two weeks?" Siddharth asked Aarthi. "Yes, I've got leave for two weeks" she replied. "Oh that's cool, I've got a buisness meeting in Paris. If you want to you can come with me. We haven't really gone anywhere after our marriage so It'll be nice to go together. Siddharth told Aarthi. "Oh, won't you be busy Siddharth ?" Aarthi asked him politely. "I will be but I'll have some spare time to take you out" Siddharth explained to Aarthi. After a lot of convincing from grandma, grandpa and Ananya's side Aarti finally agreed. She has never travelled outside India, she was ever so happy to visit a place like Paris that too with Siddharth. . .

But for Siddharth business meeting was a lie he had other plans ...

................................................................................................................................................................................

Here is the next chapter !!

Poor Rohan, Yuktha and Naina .... Let us hope that they will find happiness ... 

What might be Siddharth's plan ? Why might he be taking Aarthi to Paris ? ? ?