2- Reunited

Your POV:

"I'm so glad your here y/n!" Ron said, overflowing with happiness. "I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow afternoon!"

"Well I wasn't supposed to arrive today, but the twins decided to pick me up and surprise you!" You told him.

"Yeah! We've noticed how much you missed this beautiful lady of yours," George started.

"So we brought her to you!" Fred finished, excitedly.

Ron gave them both a look of relief, almost to say thank you. It was obvious he appreciated what they had done. After all, he had been beaming with positive energy ever since you had arrived. It seemed as though he had forgotten about whatever him and Ginny had been arguing about just moments before.

You turned around, remembering that you hadn't yet greeted one of your best friends!

"Gin! I've missed you so much too!" You said pulling your red headed friend into a tight hug.

"And I've missed you! When Hermione gets here tomorrow we can finally have another girls night!" Ginny replied.

"Yes, I would love that. It's way over due," you said giving her a warm smile.

"Anyway Ron," Fred began, as he picked you up by the waist and spun you around, then gently set you down right in front of Ron. "You and your lover have fun tonight okay? Just the two of you."

Ron rolled his eyes jokingly as Fred gave him a wink.

"Yes, why don't the two of you catch up while I finish making dinner. Then we'll all eat together!" Molly suggested.

"That sounds great!" Ron looked at you with a sweet smile. "Thanks mum," he said as he grabbed your hand and you followed him to his room.

———

You plopped down onto Ron's bed as he closed the door behind him.

Oh, you thought. Why did he want the door closed?

Ron's room looked different since the last time you had been at The Burrow. As you looked around the room, you noticed a few polaroid pictures on the wall above his bed that had not been there last time. You scooted closer to them, noticing that they were pictures of you and him from fourth year. You smiled to yourself, looking at the two of you with your arms around each other and your cheeks pressed against one another, contagious smiles on both your faces.

"Whatcha looking at?" Ron asked, interrupting your thoughts.

"Oh just these polaroids from last year, at that one quidditch match."

"Yeah, I brought them home from my dorm. We're cute." He said, turning his head to look at you.

Did he really mean that?!

You turned your body to face him, his gaze still fixated on you.

"Yeah we are, aren't we?" You replied, deciding to be bold.

He raised his eyebrows, a smirk spreading across his face.

You shrugged a shoulder in response.

"So, what have you been doing the past few weeks?" He asked, changing the topic.

"Oh not much. Just sitting in my room, alone, as one does." You said, causing the two of you to share a laugh.

"You know, your actually lucky!" Ron began. "Do you know how much peace and quiet I get?" He paused, tilting his head. Then, he held up a 0 with his hand.