22- Late Night Conversations

Your POV:

The door swung open, revealing none other than Bill Weasley. He was wearing a red t-shirt and loose black sweatpants.

As he leaned against the door frame, his eyes met yours before anyone else's.

"I just wanted to let you all know that Fred and George went up to their room, and Ron and Harry are still downstairs, in case you were planning on heading back down. I'm going to get some sleep, have a good rest of your night."

"Alright, thanks Bill," Ginny said.

"Of course," he said, making eye contact with you one more time before flashing you a charming smile and walking out the door.

Then all of a sudden, you heard a huge bang from a few floors up.

You and Hermione looked at each other with wide eyes, wondering what the loud noise could've been.

"What was that?" Hermione said.

"I honestly don't want to know," Ginny said, seemingly used to all the commotion that came with having six older brothers. "Probably the twins doing whatever they do at this hour of the night." She finished.

You all laughed at this and then continued to talk about Ginny and Harry's new found love.

"So Gin, did you kiss Harry under the mistletoe?" Hermione asked, giggling.

"No I didn't, but tomorrow seems like a pretty decent time to do so." She replied, raising her eyebrows. "Oh and you'll never guess what he said to me earlier," she added, excitedly.

"What?!" You and Hermione said together.

Ginny filled the two of you in and the conversation went on for a while longer.

Eventually, one of you was interrupted by another knock at the door.

Ginny stood up and opened the door, revealing Harry and Ron standing outside of her room.

Ron looked so perfect. He was wearing plaid pajama pants and a dark blue t-shirt that made his eyes look absolutely gorgeous.

"Can I help you two?" Ginny said with a giggle.

Ron scratched the back of his neck, his shirt lifting up slightly to where his lower abs were uncovered.

You fought the urge to look and did your best to keep your eyes under control.

"Erm, yeah. Could we come hang out with you guys? The twins went up to their room to work on something for Christmas tomorrow." He said, looking over at you.

"Yeah we heard," Ginny said, causing you and Hermione to laugh as you remembered the loud noise from earlier.

As Ron's eyes met yours, faint blush immediately spread across his cheeks and a shy smile appeared on his face.

"You guys can stay with us for a while," Ginny said, sitting back down.

"Great," Harry said as him and Ron walked into the room, subtly high fiving each other as they passed through the doorway.

You shook your head with a smile on your face as you watched the two of them trying to be smooth.

Ron walked over and plopped himself down right beside you.

"Are you all excited for Christmas tomorrow?" Harry asked, starting the conversation.

"Yeah, I can't believe our break has gone by this fast," Ron said with a slight frown.

"I know, it feels like I just got here," you said to the group.

"Ugh I know. I don't want to go back to school," Ron said flopping backwards onto your sleeping bag.