6- Good Feelings

-Hi readers!! I just wanted to let you all know that I just got my wisdom teeth taken out, so sorry for not uploading for a few days! I will probably be uploading more now or whenever I get the chance!!

Your POV:

"Aw, they really do look adorable sleeping like that," you faintly heard a voice say.

You blinked your eyes a few times, just waking up from a nice nap.

You looked up to see five heads looking down on you.

"Oh, sorry y/n, we didn't mean to wake you," George said, looking around at the others.

"It's okay," you said with a smile. "Is dinner ready?"

"Oh, um, well you sort of missed dinner," Hermione explained.

"We didn't want to wake you up, you two looked so comfortable," Harry told you.

Ron's face was still buried in your chest, his arms tightly wrapped around your back.

I can't believe this is real.

You looked up at Ginny. She gave you a big smile. You could tell she wanted to scream with excitement just like you did.

All of a sudden, the fireplace across the room lit up with green flames.

Bill Weasley stepped out of it and into the living room.

"Hello everyone!" He shouted. "It's good to be home."

"Hey Bill!" Fred replied, as all your friends walked over to greet him.

"Sorry I'm late! I lost track of time while doing some Christmas shopping and couldn't find a fireplace to use my Floo Powder," he explained, setting down his big backpack.

"Oh yeah, sorry mate but you missed dinner," George told him with a slight frown.

"It's okay, I did too," you chimed in from your comfy position on the couch.

"Ah, miss y/l/n. Lovely to see you again. I see my brother Ron is all over you... literally." Bill said, raising his eyebrows with a smirk on his face.

"I heard that," Ron said in a sleepy voice, his eyes still closed.

"Oh, hello Ron. I didn't know you were awake," Bill said, looking back at you and winking.

You sent a smile in Bill's direction, then focused your attention back on Ron.

"How long have you been awake?" You asked, looking down at the top of his head.

"Just woke up, when Bill decided to announce his arrival," he said rubbing his eye with the back of his fist.

This statement earned a few giggles from the group.

As Ron slowly sat up, a surprised look spread across his face. It was as if he had just become aware that the two of you had fallen asleep together.

He started to blush and looked down at his lap.

You smiled and did the same, feeling unexplainably happy.

You then stood up from the couch, now that Ron wasn't laying on top of you, and stretched your arms up towards the ceiling.

You walked over to Hermione and Ginny who were standing on the opposite side of the living room chatting excitedly about something.

"How long were we asleep for?" You whispered to the girls.

"A good two hours I'd say," Ginny replied crossing her arms proudly.