Ch.30

*buzzing*

*buzzing*

*buzzing*

"Hello?"

"Luna, baby good mornin!"

I pulled the phone from my ear, my mothers perkiness being just a little too much for me. I glanced over at the clock and scoffed.

"Ma, its 5:00am, why are you awake?"

"Oh me and the girls were doing zumba, and I wanted to call my beautiful offspring."

My eyebrows drew to a pinch as I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes.

"Mhm, why do I feel like you want something."

My mother has a habit of kissing ass before saying nothing, and then what she wants.

"Well nothing, oh but since we're on the phone, when do you plan on bringing that delicious man of yours here, we all want to meet him."

"Mom first of all, don't call him delicious,I fear if I bring him you're all gonna try and sleep with him." I joked, sort of, to which she only laughed.

"Well honey it has been-"

"Oh mom I was joking, no."

"Second of all, I thought we arranged for christmas?"

She laughed more, her friends chiming in.

"Its almost Christmas, you can bring him by a few weeks shy of."

I glanced beside me, Harry laid on his stomach, his shoulders uncovered and the rest of him cuddled under the duvet.

"Well...so when are you going to bring him?" My mother was known for pushing.

To be honest I wasn't even sure if I wanted Harry to meet my family yet, or if he wanted to meet mine.

"Don't you think its a little soon?" I queried.

"Honey PLEASE, your father and I got married 3 months after dating. You young people and your 'too soon.' You only live once Luna."

What had been a simple question, turned into a life lesson from my mother.

"Ma I-"

Before I could finish Harry's hand took grasp of my phone and sat up.

"Har no-" he held his finger up to me, and the more I tried to intervene he made that finger more prominent, even throwing in a stern look.

"Hello? Oh Misses Bellucci, so wonderful to finally speak to you."

He stood up, the sheet wrapped around his waist.

"Harry, what are you doing," I whispered yelled.

"Thank you- oh you flatter me too much love." he chuckled, walking circles around his room.

"Ah, to be honest I don't even know how I handle her, she's very stubborn."

His eyes flicker to my scowling face. "Your mother says you've always been that way."

"Oh yeah, she's sitting here, with a pretty frown on her face," he chuckled as him and my mom carried on the conversation for what seemed like forever. I swear he was just as bad as her when it came to conversations.

"Well its interesting you bring that up, because my schedule is absolutely empty today-"

My eyes widened, "Harry no! What are you doing!" I rushed over to where he was at to grab the phone  but he was quick to grab hold of me and cover my mouth.