Ch. 23

"Har..."

I walked into the living room where Harry sat, watching something on tv.

His attention turned to me, an immediate smile forming on the cute face of his.

Since last night, I've felt a boost in my emotions, so clearly they were at the highest peak of the roller coaster.

I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows and chuckled. "When did you get that?"

I looked down at my Treat People With Kindness shirt smiling. "Avery bought it for me when we went shopping, a think a couple days after I met you. Isn't it sweet, sends a nice message?"

He chuckled and stood up, feeling the shirt.

"You haven't the slightest idea about anything new do you?"

I scoffed and giggled, "yes I do, I know you're coming out with a new album."

He burst into a fit of laughter and snickered. 

"Well, what can I do you for, love?" He queried, referring back to when I walked in.

"Oh! Could you help me with my hair? Usually Avery does, but she's on the phone and I didnt want to wait."

He smiled and nodded, grabbing the brush out of my hands. He walked behind my, his fingers grazing my neck as he pulled my hair back.

I took my lower lip between my teeth, goosebumps raising on my skin.

He made it harder to ignore when he ran his fingers through my hair.

God damn these hormones.

It was completely silent between the two of us, Harry braiding my hair with ease.

I let out a slight breath as he leaned closer down. "Hair tie?"

I zoned out, completely stuck in a trance from his touch. He'd given me zero reason to be so turned on, but holy fuck he just knew how to do it without doing it.

I felt him tap my shoulder, which to be honest scared the shit out of me.

"Huh?"

He chuckled and held out his hand. "Do you have a hair tie darling?"

"Oh! Yes..." I held up my wrist so he could grab the band.

He finished with my hair and tossed his arms over my shoulders. "Beautiful," he says and kisses my jaw.

Harry you bastard.

I turned my head and smiled. "Thank you, as always."

"No problem at all love," he said, sliding his hands down my sides. Everything inside me lighting with fire.

Maybe he was trying to excite me.

Just before he hit my waist, he stopped and brought his hand to my cast.

"Don't be stupid...also praise Harrys di- when was that put there?"

I blushed and went to grab my shoes.

"Avery wrote it."

He laughed and helped me as I struggled to tie my shoe.

"Wait, where are you going?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and stood up. "Harry, I gotta go back to work sometime."

He sat up and matched my expression. "You're going to work, with a cast on?"

I nodded and grabbed my keys.

"Woah woah, I don't want you to drive," Harry quickly became frantic, which only made me chuckle.