Ch. 29

"This, is the bathroom...-"

I chuckled at Harry's awkward tour, he'd shown me the third bathroom already.

"Why are you laughing," he said with a smile stretching across his face.

I shrugged pursing my lips, "I just love seeing your bathrooms."

He laughed and shoved me. "I'm trying to make it a good tour! All details included."

"Oh I see- so tell me, how much was the toilet paper?" I queried rhetorically, mocking him.

"You are such a smartass," he rolled his eyes, chuckling and moving on.

I admired the art on his walls, the way his house was put together. Rich, posh and fancy but it felt like a home, almost.

We walked passed a room that was more like a living room. There was a normal sectional couch, but it was huge and a tv that took up a good portion of the wall.

"Hey, what about this room," I walked in, mostly because I was tired of seeing the bathrooms.

"Oh, its kind of a spare...living bedroom?" He answered in a more questioned tone to himself, uncertainty coating his words.

I took in my surroundings, it was simple, yet cute. Maybe the most calm room in the house so far. And emptiest.

"You have fish?" I walked over to a tank that was filled with colored coral and fish decor, it had everything...but I didn't see a fish.

"Um, no, I haven't really got around to that."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. "You have a fishtank, set up and ready for a fish to live in. But no...fish. You are a sad man Mr. Styles."

He chuckled, "I just don't have time to take care of a fish, and I probably would forget about it."

"Well, we're just gonna have to change that. You could use a little responsibility." 

He snickered, "I dont-"

"Anyway, let's go see your room!" I trailed out and wandered the hall, waiting for him. He peered around the corner shaking his head and laughing.

"You are-"

"Something else? So you say," I smirked, finishing the sentence he's said a million times since we met.

We went to his room, a more cozy setting washing over as I took it all in. It wasn't too hectic and it wasn't too empty. I sighed and looked at the pictures hanging on his wall, a shortened timeline of Harry's life. I smiled, a recent picture of Harry with his mom and his sister. It was a beautiful family. Literally.

"Was a recent photo. Last year, around summer I believe. The three of us are sporting Gemma's sunglasses," he says.

I smiled at his memory, pacing the perimeter of the room. I'll admit, I was the person that had to touch everything, like a little kid in a walmart.

"Golden? Hey, what are these?"

I went to touch the stack of papers glancing at them but he had intervened. "Nothing," he pressed his lips to a thin line and scratched the back of his neck, shoving the papers into a drawer.

"Its just a song, but its unreleased." His words came out unnerving.

"What's it about?"

He snaked his arms around my waist and sighed deeply, turning my body around.

"Oh, so many questions from a curious girl. Patience is a virtue darling."

He kissed my neck sweetly, which I couldnt help but give into so easily. He had a way with his mouth that made me feel like I was chained at the legs. His kisses like touching lava. Only less....death defying.