Ch. 11

HARRYS POV

Her.

The one thing- or person, I should say- I couldn't seem to get off my mind. It was almost quite obnoxious but in the way I desired more, just because she's not here with me all the time.

As much as my career was a major part of my life, it was hard to focus.

When I write, I become so absentminded and end up with pages  of her. People were starting to query about the new girl in my life during interviews and it only made me think of her more. The way she mumbled when she spoke to herself; or the way she squeezed her eyes shut when she laughed. When she slept, she snored quite loudly and curled into a fetus position. I'm not even sure why her bed is as big as it is if she only uses a corner of it. God, she was so beautiful and it gave me chills.

"Harry?"

My attention snapped over to Nick, who had been interviewing me on our drive to the hospital. Apparently we were invited to meet with patients and participate in a giveaway event. The drives were becoming quite regular whenever I went on his show, but I wasn't complaining, I think it's more lively to be out during an interview.

"Harry-" he let out a laugh and tapped my shoulder. "You seem a bit out of it, got something on your mind?"

I brought my hand up to my mouth and pinched my lower lip between my fingers, trying what I could to refrain from smiling.

His eyes darted from the road to me, and in a second, a grin formed on his face.

"What?" I say, now unable to help the smile. "Why are you smiling like that?"

A laugh escaped my mouth as he smiled even bigger. Nick was a good friend of mine and I could tell he wasn't going to let this slip as easy as the other interviewers.

"So Harry, word is you've got a girl?"

I laughed and rubbed my face, hiding my embarrassment as it had occurred to me that if Luna watched these she'd never let it go.

"Ah, is that the word these days?" My voice sounded more high pitched as I tried to weasel my way out of the question.

He chuckled, "Oh come on now, details Harry! what's she like- what's her name?"

His persistence cracked me up, and I was well aware this wasn't the end of it.

"I won't tell you her name, although I'm sure someone will figure that out here soon if not already. But I will tell you, that she is quite wonderful." I ended it there, not too keen on opening up more on the topic.

"Harry, as much as I enjoy the answer you've given every interviewer, I want to know more."

Nick had called me out, I have told every interviewer the exact same answer everytime the question popped up. I snickered and looked at the cameras in the car.

"Alright, alright."

I leaned closer to his ear and covered my mouth with my hand, telling him the only thing that could've possibly opened up his perspective about how I felt and who she was to me.

Once I pulled away, he smiled brightly and placed his hand to his chest. His smile was easily infectious, I couldn't help one myself. It was the most I had smiled in less than an hour.

Nick looked directly at the camera on my side. "You all want to know what he said but you never will."

I laughed, and shook my head as the car came to a stop.

                              _______

LUNAS POV

"What did he say! Dammit!"