Ch. 12

[A/U: Every now and then I'll fast forward a few days just to be sure I'm not dragging the story too much and putting in the MOST unnecessary details]
______________________________________

Today, was the best example for days I loathed.

I wasn't needed at work for the next week due to shortage of holiday clientele; Avery left town to spend thanksgiving with her family, and Harry had been busy for the last few days and would probably go see his family.

All of which I understood, but I needed something to occupy my mind or I was going to lose it. I sighed, throwing my head back before getting up to get ready for the day.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom and turned the shower on, stripping off my comfortable pajamas. Once my music was playing, I got in and allowed the hot water to cascade down my back. I sighed, my thoughts taking over as I washed my hair.

My mind started to wander to Harry. Then again when does it not.

I wondered what we were doing. How long we would be doing it for. Was it permanent? Or was It just a temporary matter? He was an amazing guy, in every way, and I was on the edge of my seat just to jump forward in time and know what would happen.

I sighed and finished my shower. I stepped out, wrapping a towel around my body and a towel around my head. I hummed to the sweet tune that played and walked into my room. I opened my closet and pulled out a black longsleeve, jeans and a bra and underwear.

"Beautiful song."

My head snapped towards the door way, and for a brief moment my heart stopped as well as every god damn part of my body. Harry stood there, leaning against the door with a smirk on his face. I huffed and frowned tossing my clothes onto my bed.

"You scared the shit out of me Harry, jesus- what are you doing here? And how did you even get in?"

He chuckled, set down a duffel bag and stepped into the room.

"Uh, well the door was unlocked, and I wanted to see you before I made my way to london."

I sighed and pulled the towel from my head, grabbing my clothes. Harry stood quietly and stared at me.

"Harry I need to change," I said smiling.

"Oh right," he held his hands up and made his way around the room. I was confused until I watched as he closed the curtains to my windows and walked out the door.

"Can't have anyone peeking at you," he says.

"Harry thats not-"

"Now, if you need any help, I would be happy to come assist."

I rolled my eyes and laughed as he closed the door.

Once changed, I slipped on a pair of socks and grabbed a brush. For a brief moment I had forgotten Harry was here. I opened the door and there he stood, broad and beautiful. His eyes averted to mine and scanned my body.

"You are a sight, love."

I blushed and opened the door wider so he could enter. "You're so cheesy," I responded and brushed the tangles out of my hair. He stood in front of me, and in an instant I grew flustered. The smell of aftershave filled my nose.

"You smell nice," I manage to squeak out as he stares down at me. Harry smiles and plants a kiss to my cheek then walks in.

"Have any plans for thanksgiving?" He queried as he took a seat on the edge of my bed.

I threw my hair to the side and brushed it. "Just dinner with my parents,"

He nodded and pursed his lips, flashing a cheeky grin at me. I stuck my hip out, shifting my weight.